Paul x Doctor!Reader x Red Leader!Tord: Compassionate

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by: CoolBrazilianTrash

(Y/N)'s Pov

I bit the end of the pen as I was in deep thoughts. I glared at the documents. I let out a long sigh and rolled back on my chair and got up. I paced back and forth.

"Why does this have to be so damn frustrating!"

I grunted in frustration. Then I heard distant foot steps down the hall. I sighed and fell down onto my chair. A few seconds passed by, but then the door to my office flung open, scaring the hell out of me in the process. I flinched , nearly falling of my chair.

"Does no one know how to knock in this bloody-"

As I was about to yell at the person who nearly scared me to death, I suddenly turned speechless as I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. My instant reaction was to cover my mouth and stand up. At the door was Paul helping Red Leader. If that wasn't scary enough than let me tell you. The Red Leader was covered in bloody bandages all across his right side of his body. He had a painful expression on his face.

"R-Red Leader! W-What happened to you?"

I ran over and helped Paul walk him over to a bed.

"It's a long story."

Paul answered. We laid the Red Leader on the bed.

"Ngh-"

The Red Leader let out grunt of pain and squinted his uncovered eye.

"Try to stay still Red Leader. I'm going to look at the damage."

I began. I slowly started to unwrap his poorly wrapped bandages. He let out a few groans of pain once in a while. I couldn't help but feel as if someone was looking at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. I quickly spun my head towards Paul. He was in fact looking at me. He flinched and quick looked away. A small blush slightly appeared on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him then got back to helping Red Leader. When I looked back at Red Leader he was looking at me with helpless eyes. He must be in so much pain right now.

"Red Leader?"

I began.

"How exactly did this happen?"

I gestured his scars. He opened his eyes and looked at me straight in my eyes. His eyes were filled with regret.

"Sir..?"

I asked concerned. He sat up quickly. It completely caught me off guard.

"S-Sir it's best if you lay down. Y-You don't want to open your scars more."

I was unsure of what to do. He was my Leader after all. I looked over to see if Paul could help me. But he was no where to be seen. The Red Leader turned to look at me. I slowly walked towards him.