(3rd) Downtown 💙 Tom - Septicpre

3rd place winner septicbre 's story!!

Note:

I have in no way edited anything in this talented writer's work. It's all on them ^w^!

__________________________________

F/m Favourite Musical
F/s Favourite Snack
F/d Favourite drink

You laid on your bed with your earphones in, listening to F/m

You laid on your bed with your earphones in, listening to F/m. You and Tom were on vacation in Indiana, and you were waiting for Tom to get back from the store with basic food supplies. Just as you thought of it, Tom came in the door with some grocery bags.

"Tom! Your back!" You said, jumping up and hugging him as he set down the food.

"I was only gone for 15 minutes.." He mummbled.

"Well, it was a boring 15 minutes!" You replied, muffled by his hoodie. You could almost hear him rolling his eyes. You let go of the hug and helped Tom unpack the food into the mini fridge and the shelves.

"Tom, you got me F/s and F/d?!" You gasped.

"Yeah." He said, smiling.

"Thank you!" You exclaimed, putting it away with some of the other foods. After finishing putting away the food, you went to the bathroom to go get dressed, and then dragged Tom to the car.

"Where are we going?" Tom asked.

"Downtown!" You replied, cheerfully. You had loved downtown when you were younger, it was your favourite part of Indiana.

"Why?" Tom asked, getting in the passenger side of the car.

"Because you'll love it there!" You said, hopping in the drivers seat and starting the car. After a long car ride, and a lot of singing songs, you were downtown.

"Where are we going first, Y/n?" Tom asked, looking at you.

"The Circle." You replied, not looking away from the road.

"The what? The fuck is the circle?" Tom continued with his questions.

"It's the center of Downtown, basically. Its a circle of shops and stuff and a big ass monument with a fountain on the side of it." You said.

"Can I push you in for dragging me down here?" He joked.

"You push me in, I throw you into the flower bushes." You replied, cracking a smile.