Tomatordedd x Reader: Break Out

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:SarahGrimHeart
___________________________________

Tomatordedd's Pov

All I have ever seen is this room. White, boring room. No entertainment, no excitement. Just white. It's never quiet. Voices echoing in my head.

"I want to get out."

"It's so boring!"

"Shut up."

"Tch..."

(Y/N)'s Pov

I stood in the empty theater.

"Suspicious..."

I muttered as I looked up a giant claw. I looked down to what seems to be a trap door. Edd had told me about a story of the guys being cloned many times. Supposably they had killed them all. But there was still "rejects" trapped somewhere in here. As I was walking around, I accidentally stepped on the trap door which sent me falling down into a hallway.

"Ow..."

I said as I rubbed my head. I looked around. There was hundreds of doors down the hall way.

"Woah..."

I muttered in surprise. I stood up and started walking down the hallway. Door by door, it was labeled "rejects room." I disliked that word. I couldn't believe they would just leave all these clones down here! Then I stopped at a door.

"Rejects Room #64..."

I read it out loud. I was curious, how would they all be like? I opened the door to see a recording video of them all just sitting there. So they're still alive? At least they are feeding them. I walked over to a microphone next to the videos. I tapped it with my finger.

"Hello?"

I asked. They all immediately spring up in surprise.

"HOi! hOI! HOi."

The short one that looked like Tom sprang up and down and ran every where. Another one that seemed to be a mixture of Tom and Tord grunted in annoyance and shouted.

"Go away! We don't need you to talk bull about us."

I was speechless for a few moments. They really are the "rejects."

"It doesn't sound familiar..."

The clone that seemed to be a mixture of Tom, Matt, Tord, and Edd stated. His voice seemed to be a mixture of all of their voices combined together. Did they call me an it? I hesitated on my words.