Zombie!Matt x Reader x Zombie!Tord: Die For You; Part 3 (Final)

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by: CoolBrazilianTrash
___________________________________
✖️✖️Don't Steal my Art✖️✖️
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Matt! Tord!"

I called out as they rolled off the cliff. I was terrified. I ran over to the cliff and bent down. Edd ran over and did the same. I saw the guys fall into the fast current of the river. Disappearing from the surface. I got up and ran over out of the necronomicon's resting place. I heard Edd yell at me to wait but I just ignored him and ran off to try to save them.

"They have to be okay...!"

I whispered to myself as I ran down the trail that led me closer to the river. As I was running, I must of miscalculated my steps because I suddenly tripped and rolled down the rest off the way. I face planted onto the dusty ground.  I had finally landed onto flat ground once again. I got up and rubbed my head before dusting off my now dusty clothes. I looked over at the river before sprinting towards it, looks for any sign of the guys. The river was a bit below me but it managed to splash water all over me. I flinched as I was soaked by the water.

"Awe c'mon!"

I complained as I shook my wrists to get some of the water off of me. Then I saw some thing green in the water, but it wasn't skin. Matt! I could see him struggling to swim out of the current and basically not drown to death.

"Matt!"

I called out to him. I could see him look over to me.

"He-guh-lp!"

He struggled to say. I quickly looked around before finding a thick branch on the ground. I took it and extended it as Matt was coming down the current. I grabbed onto the dead tree next to me as I waited to embraced the weight I had to pull out of the water. Matt managed to grab the branch I was holding. Now was my chance. I slowly started pulling Matt of the water. But the current was too strong. I struggled to hold onto the tree. My arm started to slowly slip away.

"Matt! I'm s-slipping!"

I yelled out in fear. I was on the limit of holding onto the tree. Then I saw Edd running towards us.

"E-Edd! Help! I'm about to-"

Before I could finish the sentence, my arm gave in and slipped off the tree. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. My eyes widen as I landing into the water. I held my breath as the current dragged down the river. I couldn't see the surface. I could just feel myself spinning in current. I couldn't stop. I could feel my time running out. I was running out of air. My body decided it had enough and tried to breathe underwater. Big mistake. I was choking as the water filled my lungs. Then, I blacked out.

Matt's Pov

I saw (Y/N) land into the water. I was expecting her to pop up at any second, but she didn't. Edd was running after us on the shore but the current was faster that him. He started to trail behind. He called out our names before he was out of sight. I started to panic as (Y/N) didn't swim back onto the surface. I had no choice. I took a deep breath before sinking into the river. The current wasn't as loud underwater. I opened my eyes and looked around for (Y/N). Then I saw something a little bit behind me.  It was (Y/N), but she was unconscious. I slowly swam up to her and grabbed her around her back with my one arm. I quickly swam up with her before I gasped for air on the surface. I coughed as a bit of the water went into my mouth. I looked back at unconscious (Y/N). I need to get her out of the current. I looked around and saw a flat piece of wood floating in the current. I immediately swam over to it and lightly threw her onto the raft. I slowly climbed up onto the raft and panted for air. I grabbed a piece of wood floating in the current and used it to navigate where we were going. I managed to move the raft to shore. I quickly picked (Y/N) up and stepped off the raft. We had stopped under a medium sized bridge.