Highschool!Edd x Reader: Weak

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
___________________________________
Requested by:EnchantedLynx
___________________________________
✖️✖️Don't Steal my Art✖️✖️
___________________________________
Authors Note:

Hey guys... sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hanve waaaaay too much homework and I'm going over having a crush on someone at school. So I'm just trying to pass over stress. But uh let's continue to the story....

Also...

Why did I make Edd so Kawaii. Cuteness overload!
Hdgdhsjjbsna
*explodes*
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked into school with a huge crowd of people by my side. I pushed my way out of the herd of people and walked down the steps and towards the lockers. I walked over to my locker and bent over on my knees. Yep, I had a bottom locker. I quickly opened it and shoved my lunch in there before immediately closing it and fast walking out of that hallway. That hall way was extremely hard to walk through once everyone got here. I headed down a small hall that hardly anyone walked through. It had a reason, bullies. There would be certain stoners who'd hang out in these halls all the school year. I, however, didn't deal with their little show they like to do to everyone who passes by here. I'd ether just plain out ignore them, or if they dared lay a finger on me I would beat the hell out of them and then walk away. I may be short, but I've got a bigger bite than bark. I was kinda confused why they hadn't popped up by now. I looked around slightly. Then I noticed there where three stoners who were ganged up on someone. I just pass them, thinking it was a preppy or "popular" person, until I heard one of the stoners say something.

"Look this little bud came into the wrong hallway... Edd Gould was it..?"

I immediately stopped and my eyes widen. Why was Edd walking down this hallway?I turned my head back to look at the stoners with a hateful expression. They were too focused on Edd to notice me. I grunted my teeth together. I dropped my backpack and ran towards them.

Edd's Pov

The stoners had pinned me against the lockers. Why did I have to go down this hallway? I slid down against the locked and onto the floor. I didn't know how to react. I just sat there terrified. What are they going to me?

"Look this little bud came into the wrong hallway... Edd Gould was it..?"

One of the stoners smirked and cracked their knuckles. I was speechless. They couldn't really see my expression as my hair was covering my eyes. I was ready for the worst. Just as I was lost in my thoughts, I heard something loud fall onto the ground. I looked up to see that (Y/N) hand slammed the leader onto the ground. The leader had fainted She lifted up her head and looked towards the other two. They looked at her full of rage.

"I'm gonna kill you! You b-"

One of the stoners was interrupted by (Y/N).