Ell x Reader (Lemon): How to what?

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:MissNyanCakes
__________________________________
Author's Note:
Friend: *sings* "Why do you write like you're running out of time?"
Me: "Because I haven't updated in two weeks and I feel horrible about it."
__________________________________
Warning:
Contains Smut
__________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked over and sat next to my adorable girlfriend Ell. She had tan short shorts with a lime green shirt and had her hair tied back to finish it all off. I wore grey sweatpants with a (F/C) tank top and some. Ell was on her phone doing who knows what. I heard her lightly sigh before leaning her head on my shoulder. A softly smiled and rested my head on top of hers.

"Hey (Y/N)...?"

She asked, her cheeks were tainted pink.

"What is it Ell?"

I softly replied, still looking at the TV. I could sense her hesitating with her next words. After a few moments of silence, Ell pulled away and stood up. Her face was blushing red as she started walking away.

"I-I'm going to the b-bathroom.."

She basically fast walked out of the living room, leaving her phone behind. I felt a bit worried of her actions. Why was she so flustered all of a sudden? I turned to look down at her phone to realize she had left it on.

It couldn't hurt to sneak on it a little would it...?

I grabbed her phone and looked at her screen. I felt my cheeks heat up once I read what was on her screen. It said:

How to seduce your girlfriend into having sex with you.

I stayed silent for a few moments, progressing those words. Eventually I found myself quietly giggling to myself.

"Awe how cute~"

I lightly chuckled until I heard some foot steps and a gasp. I turned to see Ell beat red as she ran over and snatched her phone away from my hands.

"(Y/N) i-it's not w-what it looks l-like I-I..."

She was an embarrassed mess. I softly smiled and shook my head before standing up.

"I think it's exactly what it looks like~"

I cooed and backed Ell up against the wall. She lightly flinched at my actions as she was clearly confused. I smirked slightly and pressed myself against her. A faint gasp came from her at our contact. I gently pressed my lips under her jaw, making her breath hitch.

"Shall we go to your bedroom?"

I innocently smiled. She lightly gulped before shyly nodding. I pulled away from her and grabbed her wrist before we started walking. Once we made it inside, I closed the door and locked it so we wouldn't be interrupted. I dragged Ell over as I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. I gently kissed her collarbone as my hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She bit her lip as I pulled off her lime shirt all the way off. Her bra was now visible, her breast gently spilling out of it. Before I could act, Ell was already pulling off my pants, along with my underwear. I lightly blushed as my womanhood was exposed. She smirked and lowered herself down to its level and started licking. It sent shivers up my spine at the wet feeling of her tongue. It was amazing. I moved one of my hands up and gripped her hair with my fist, my other hand stayed on the bed for support. I bit my lip to steady out my breathing, but I couldn't help but pant lightly. I felt myself lightly grind against her movements to create greater simulation. Eventually she pulled away and licked her lips.

"Ell you naughty girl~"

I purred and grinned. She softly giggled and blushed before she started taking off the rest of her clothing. I then did the same.

Soon enough we were both exposed with no clothing to cover us up. I smirked and stood up before pointing at the bed.

"Lay down."

I told her. With no hesitation she did so. I went and sat next to her. I grabbed her thigh and sat over her sensitive area. I felt her lightly groan even at the slightest contact. I lifted her leg and hugged it lightly as I started to do scissoring together. I bit my lip as I added pressure onto my movements. Ell was moaning lightly with even movement I made.

"A-Ah~ feels s-so good~!"

The Cherry-cola-obsessed brunette moaned. Our grinding synced together bring both of us loving pleasure. We continued for a few more minutes, I threw my head back as I felt my climax grow closer.

"G-God Ell~I'm g-gonna cum..."

I groaned and I continued my movements.

"M-ah~! M-Me t-too~"

He breathed out. After a few more grinding movements, we both came at the same time. We both were panting as I let her go and rolled to lay at her side.

"You're amazing~"

I cooed and wrapped my arms around her and cuddled closer to her. She softly smiled and pulled the bed sheets over us.

"Y-You were amazing too..!"

She shyly blushed. I softly giggled and looked at her.

"If you want to do this again, don't hesitate to ask."

I kissed her cherry flavored lips.

"I love you~"