(2nd) Candy (Matt x Child!Reader) - TobyRogersFan

2nd place winner TobyRogersFan 's story!!

Note:

Once again, I have in no way edited anything in this talented writer's work. It's all on them ^w^!

__________________________________

Y/n: Your name of course! ^.^

Auther's Note: Some of them might be OOC hehe sorry   (──)

~Third Pov~

   Edd and the others were going to the Movie theater to watch a new movie that had came out yesterday. "Matty you look pretty!" Y/n exclaimed while clapping her hands. Matt had a bow on his head that Y/n gave him. Y/n was currently five years old and was still learning the big world out there. Matt smiled and replied with a soft voice."Thank you, Princess Y/n." Matt petted Y/n's head and kissed her forehead. Y/n smiled and took a glance at Tord. Tord was looking out the window with a troubled face and Y/n decided to crawl over and ask him. "What's wrong Tordy?" She said with concern in her voice. Tord noticed and quickly acted in the situation. "Oh, nothin is wrong! See look I am smiling." Tord said and pointed towards his fake smile he pulled on. Y/n touched Tord's face. "Uh what're you doin?" He asked with a tiny blush on his face.

"I'm trying to make the bad things go away by sharing my love through my feet!" Y/n replied with a look of concentration on her tiny adorable face. "Y/n they're not feet..They're hands." Tom said from the front passenger seat. Edd chuckled while driving and Matt giggled at her little sense of humor. Tord had a smile on his face because he knew Y/n cared for him. Y/n then gave Tord a hug and crawled back to Matt. "Princess Y/n, want to play I spy with my little eye?" Matt asked with excitement in his voice which caused it to high pitch. Y/n nodded and looked around for a moment. "Hmmm...I spy with my eye...something black!" Y/n said and looked at Tom.

Matt looked around and spotted Tom's eyes. "Oh, I know! It's Tom's eyes! I-I meant eye sockets!" Matt replied chuckling and then looked at Y/n. She had a concerned look on her face. "Princess Y/n?" Matt was trying to get her attention. "Matty...Why is that car heading towards us?" Y/n said and pointed at a swerving car at high speed.

The car crashed into the current car that Edd and the others were in. "Y/n!" Matt screamed and grabbed her into a tight embrace protecting her with all his life no matter what.

   The car flipped over and the guy who crashed his car into theirs was currently passed out. Tom's left arm sleeve was torn off which resulted in a large scar on his arm.He struggled out of the car and then saw Matt holding Y/n still. Tom didn't hesitate and quickly pulled Y/n and Matt out of the car through the shattered window carefully not to hurt Y/n or Matt. Tord kicked open his broken car door and helped Edd out.

    Matt's eyes were glued shut and the back of his head was bleeding. Y/n was unconscious and then slowly began to wake up. She opened her eyes and stared at Matt. "M-Matty? wake up...Wake up! Wake up please!" She began to scream the same words over and over. She crawled out of his arms and faced him still screaming the words."Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Please I know you're just playing a joke on me! Haha now please stop pretending!" Y/n tried to fake laugh with tears streaming down her face thinking this was all a joke. "Matt. just. wake. up!" Y/n screamed, Tom grew concerned and pulled her away from the scene. He carried her not caring that his arm was in a sharp state of pain. Y/n struggled trying to get out of his grip and cried loudly. "Please, Tommy! Wake him up!" Y/n slammed her tiny fists on his chest. "Please...just...wake...up..." Y/n whispered and slowly wrapped her tiny arms around Tom's neck and cried. Tom felt the warm tears on his hoodie soak in.Tom was silent and had a lump in his throat fearing for Matt's life. Tord watched Y/n with a worried face. Edd was freaking out.

Time skipped because I was lazy~

       Edd called an ambulance and the paramedics took Matt and the others to a Hospital. Y/n cried herself to sleep on Tom. After entering the hospital, the paramedics and doctors took Matt into the O.r (A room where they took people who are injured...I think? XD) Tom and the others sat in the waiting room while waiting for the results of their most beloved friend known as Matt. Soon after the moments of fear and pain, A doctor came into sight with a troubled face. Edd took on notice and stood up from his chair. "How is he? Is he going to be okay? Please tell me he is!" Edd cried with pain and concern in his voice. The doctor sighed and simply said, "I'm afraid not..We did all we could."

    "No...No no no.." Edd mumbled and slowly sat down in his chair. Tears were streaming down his face. Tord couldn't believe what he heard, he didn't want to accept the fact that Matt was...

    Tom held onto Y/n tightly and couldn't bring himself to telling her the truth. It would kill him inside seeing Y/n cry each day wanting to see Matt. Tom then decided that Edd and Tord should keep this a secret....And so they did.

~(╥﹏╥) A few months later (╥﹏╥)~

      Y/n was playing with her Teddy Bear in the Living Room. Edd was putting the groceries away. Tom was drinking his flask. Tord was watching "The Children". After a while, Y/n stopped playing and walked to Tord. "Tordy here! Watch Mr.Fluffles when I'm gone!" Y/n said and gave The Teddy Bear to Tord. "Sure I'll watch him," Tord said and held onto The Teddy Bear. Y/n smiled and walked to the Kitchen where Edd was currently at.

   Edd took noticed of Y/n "Oh hey little Y/n, Need something?"He asked while putting boxes away in a cabinet.

"Eddy...When will Matty be back home?" She asked with a little concern in her tiny voice. Edd stopped. He looked at Y/n with an uneasy look. "Oh...He'll be back soon." Edd replied trying to make a fake smile. Everyday Y/n would ask the same question and when Edd would say the same lie over and over, It slowly started to kill him inside. "Uh Wait here...I'll be back, Okay?" Edd said and started to quickly walk away. He covered his mouth while tears started to stream down which Y/n didn't notice. Y/n quietly followed him. Edd was walking to the Bathroom and left the door a little wide not noticing it. Y/n peeked inside and saw Edd opening the medicine cabinet. He grabbed a small bottle and opened it. He placed the bottle on the sink and popped some pills into his mouth. He drank some of the water from the Bathroom sink washing down the pills. Edd was trembling and wiped his tears away. He stared at the mirror and pulled a fake smile but disappeared quickly.

Edd was about to walk out but noticed Y/n by the door. "Oh...Y/n you're here." Edd's face was filled with shock and then he began to feel nervous. "Eddy, what is that?" Y/n asked and furrowed her eyebrows then she pointed at the bottle. Edd forgot to put it in the Medicine Cabinet. "Uh...It's..'candy'...f-for when I feel..b-bad or sad. But look I'm fine!" Edd said and pulled on a fake smile. "Oh.." Y/n mumbled and hugged Edd's leg. "It's okay Eddy, I'll try to make you happy each day! Even if it takes my whole life to do so!" Y/n said with a little tear falling from her left eye. Edd tried his best to not cry but he failed,  He carried Y/n and embraced her tightly. "I'm sorry..." Edd mumbled. "It's okay Eddy.." Y/n said and patted Edd's back.

Edd chuckled and pulled away from the hug. He looked at Y/n with a smile. "Hey, how did you know how to comfort people?" Edd asked and tried to wipe his tears. "Sometimes Tommy would cry while being drunk and I would try to cheer him up." Y/n simply said and smiled. "When did you start learning the word 'Drunk'?" Edd said. "From you!" Y/n giggled. Edd chuckled and walked out while carrying Y/n. "Hey, I got an idea! why don't we put stickers on Tom's face when he's passed out," Edd asked and Y/n nodded while giggling.

After days of bonding, Edd stopped taking the pills and soon began to enjoy life again.

The End

Littlestjamz I hope you liked it, I tried my best to not make it bad or cringey XD Also I apologize for my bad grammar XD

__________________________________

I really did like it. I really did ^w^
Fudgen feeeeeels