Edd's Crew x Fem!Reader: Old Friends

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/L)=Hair Length
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
((...))=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
__________________________________

((THIS IS PLATONIC BTW (so friendship) - and there's like.. five swearing words.. I think.. - I wrote this at 12 am so like.. don't kill me))

Third Person's Pov

"Guess who's back dorks!"

(Y/N) happily shouted as she entered the house with various suitcases. Edd had already known about her return, hence why the front door was unlocked. She had texted him a few weeks back. She had gone to her homeland to live with her parents for a long time before now. The first to run out was obviously Edd who happily made his way over to (Y/N) and gave her a huge bearhug.

"Ahh (Y/N)! I missed you so much-!"

"Edd-.. y.. you're suffocating me..!"

(Y/N) wheezed out of breath. Edd quickly let go of her and watched her fall onto the ground on her back.

"Whoops! Sorry! Heheh.."

He snorts cutely before he places his hands on his knees and tilts his head as he looks down at her.

"You good?"

He asked with a joy filled smile. (Y/N), still panting and laying on the floor, nods as she raises her hands and gives him two thumbs up. He chuckled and offered his hand out to her. She smiles tiredly and gratefully takes his hand. He helps her back on her feet. Not even a split second after, Matt came rushing downstairs.

"OH MAH GASHH (Y/N)!!! IS IT REALLY-"

Splat.

Matt tripped on the last step and land face first onto the cold flat surface. Now isn't that just sad. He stayed like that for a couple of seconds before he curled up into a ball and started to cry.

"M-My beautiful face!"

He weeped as he caressed his own face in tears. (Y/N) pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes in slight disappointment before sighing.

"Well I see Matt hasn't changed one bit."

She sighed then made her way over to him and kneeled down next to him. She wrapped her arms around the dramatic ginger and held him close in a comforting manner.

"There, there Matt. It's just a little accident. Besides..."

She reached over and and cupped his freckled cheeks before smirking.

"You're still fabulously beautiful."

She pinched his cheeks and laughed lightly. Matt's eyes sparked cheerfully.

"Yay I'm popular!"

He threw his fists in the air in victory. (Y/N) laughed louder at his adorably dumb behavior. A loud annoyed grunt was heard echo from within the dark hallway. Then, the grinch himself decided to show up and poop the party.