(1st) - 💚Edd x Shy!Reader❤️//Don't hide from me - Trash778

1st place winner Trash778 's story!!!

Note:

I've said this before, I have in no way edited anything in this talented writer's work. It's all on them ^w^! Congratulations for your win!

__________________________________

°°°
Key:
[Y/N] = Your First Name
[L/N] = Last Name
[H/L] = Hair Length
[H/C] = Hair Color
[H/S] = Hair Style
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[S/F/C] = Second Favorite Color
[F/A] = Favorite Animal
[F/F] = Favorite Food
[F/S] = Favorite Snack
[F/D] = Favorite Drink
[F/M] = Favorite Movie
[O/F] = Online Friend
°°...°° = Author's Note

BoI O bOi 4:56 A.M... I will admit This isn't my best work BUT HEY. HOW BAD CAN IT BE...

This is an entry for a writing contest for Littlestjamz
//her books are gr8 btw--

FLUFFINESS UP AHEAD--

°°°

You had barricaded yourself in your room due to your extremely shy nature.
Nearly every time you've left your room, you either couldn't take the attention or you had a panic attack and got scared someone, specifically your crush, would notice.
To make it worse, if someone asked if you were "okay", you'd get real panic-y and start worrying that you caused them to much dread, it's always a mess.
Sometimes, real late at night by the time everyone was asleep, you'd sneak downstairs and watch a movie.

Long story short, you hadn't left your room in weeks. Except for obtaining the necessity of food.

You slowly tip-toed up to your ajar door. You pushed it open slightly and slipped out.
It was 1:28 A.M. so you naturally assumed everyone was asleep.
Down the stairs you went, hiding your [H/C] hair in your [F/C] hoodie.
You slowly crept over to the couch before noticing a pair of line green shoes sticking out from the end of the couch.
The person let out a yawn and lifted themselves into a sitting position.
Soon it was clear that this was indeed Edd.

You desperately tried getting away without being spotted. But alas, he was already staring at you.
The cold silence struck you as you made yourself as small as possible.
"Uh..." You hummed nervously.

"[Y/N]?" He quizzed. "What are ya' doing down here. Your supposed to be asleep." He informed you.
"I s-sleep during the d-d-day."

"What are you, nocturnal?" He jokes , turning his head. "I haven't seen you in a while, we're ya' been?"

"In my s-sanctuary." You replied. "How 'bout you?"
You tried hiding your terrified expression.
"The usual." He pats the seat next to him. "Come sit."

You awkwardly shuffled over to him and sat down, trying to avoid contact at all costs.
You broke into a nervous sweat as he yawned, letting his head rest on his shoulder.

You giggled slightly. "What?" He asks, shifting his blank gaze towards you.
"Uhm... Nothing..?"

"Alright then."

"Can we watch [F/M]?"

"Sure."

He put Netflix on and searched up [F/M]. He put it on as he laid back and occasionally glancing at you, which made you uncomfortable.
You slowly eased into a comfortable position until you felt Edd put his arm around your shoulders. You froze, awkwardly stared at him, freaking out at the fact you had come in contact with another living entity.
He had a familiar cheeky grin across his face.
You hiding yourself in the fluffiness of your beloved hoodie.
You soon felt his head on your shoulder as he snuggled up against your arm.
"Soft.~" He cooed.

Your face turned red as he started stroking your hair.
"E-Edd...?" You stuttered, watching him as he messed with your hair.
"Hnnn?" He hummed.

"C-Can you maybe not?" You blushed. You completely hid yourself in your hoodie, except for your eyes.
"Don't hide from me [Y/N]..." He mumbled, clearly sleep deprived.
Why is he so freaking adorable?! You mentally screamed.
He suddenly pulled you into a hug.
He sat you down on his lap as you completely became ice. You were too scared to move.
You started trembling whilst Edd stared at you with his adorable chocolatey eyes.
"Are you cold?" He asked.

"N-No, I-I'm fine..." You stuttered.

"Okay..." He slurred, letting his head rest on your shoulder.
He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer.
"You're like a little teddy bear~..." He cooed, gently playing with your hair.
You didn't think it was possible to become a darker shade of red, but apparently it was.
You also didn't know sleep deprivation did this to people. Or maybe he just had too much cola and the sugar rush is starting to fail him. No one knows.

You started to relax as you felt Edd's grip loosen. You figured he had fallen asleep, so you let your head rest on his and you stared mindlessly at the television.

---
Time Skip
---

It was currently 4:23A.M. and you were binge watching a bunch of random shows on Netflix when you heard Edd stir.
You froze as you heard a yawn.
"You're still awake?" He asks, fixing his position slightly.
You nodded.
"I usually--" You yawned. "Fall asleep at this time."
He nodded and engulfed you in a hug.
You, being the mindless, sleep deprived individual you were, decided to say this,
"Hey Edd?"

"Hnn?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"

"I kind'a like you."

"Okay...?"

"Meaning, I like-like you... A lot."

"Oh."

A cold silence struck the living room before Edd tightened his grip on your waist.
"I wuv you to!" He cooed, adorably squeezing you and slightly lifting you into the air.
"You do?" You slurred.
He nodded. "Of course, silly!~" He turned you around so you were now facing him.
Since you were both very loopy, this happened.

He cupped your chin and pulled you closer.
He pressed his chapped lips against yours and pulled you closer to his chest.
Your face quickly turned into a full maroon.
He pulled away with a silly expression.
"You're a tomato!~" He giggled.
You both started laughing hysterically before passing out.

Though the kiss was short-lived, you liked it.