Blind!Tord x Reader: By Your Side

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by:Kat_The_Kitty
__________________________________
Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is so short. I couldn't think of a good senecio.
__________________________________

Tord's Pov

"Paul... fetch me (Y/N)."

I muttered out as I sat there, thought running through my head.

"Alright sir."

I heard him walk out of my room. I bit my lip as I started to shake. What have I done...? I gripped my head as I felt tears stream down my cheeks. Why am I so stupid? I bit my lip. My foolish decisions have left me completely blind. I roughly gripped my hair in regret and shame. I lost my friends. I lost my dignity. I lost my sight... I don't want to do this stupid job anymore. My robot arm gripped the bed angrily.

I just need to be with my last trusting person...

I need to be with (Y/N)...

"Tord..?"

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Tord..?"

I muttered out to him. He was sitting on his bed with his legs folded. His head perked up once he heard my voice. His head spun around in search of me. His pupils weren't the icy blue they used to be. They were gray... he really was blind... Half his face was scarred and his arm had been replaced with a red robot arm.

"(Y/N)?? Where are you??"

He cried out.

"Tord..."

I walked over and sat on the bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him towards me.

"I'm here! I'm here!"

I said trying to comfort him. Wow... how must it be for him to be blind. I've known he was the red leader for two years now. Never would I have imagined his job would leave him legally blind. He gripped the back of my (F/C) hoodie tightly as he buried his face into my shoulder. I gently rubbed his back sympathetically as I rested my chin on his head. He must be in so much pain.

"(Y/N)... I'm scared..."

He managed to say as he gazed back up at me. He wanted to see me, but he couldn't... he just couldn't... I gently placed my hand on his cheek.

"Why are you scared...?"

I asked with a hint of a worry in my voice. He bit his lip.

"B-Because... I..."

He had trouble wrapping his arms around me.

"I... I don't want you to leave me alone... (Y/N)... I'm blind... I'm a useless husk of flesh that needs to helped by other to actually be able to live... I'm a burden... That's all I am..."

Tord lightly shooked. I bit my lip angrily.

"Tord... don't ever say that about yourself ever again okay? Because all that... isn't true."

I intertwined my fingers with his as he slowly stopped shaking.

"I will never leave you. Not since I met you, and not today. I promise. I'll take care of you Tord because..."

I bit my lip hesitantly as I ran over my thoughts of my next words.

"I-I have fallen in love you Tord... and I always will love you..."

I squeezed his hand in mine.

"...and I understand if you don't feel the same way. I'm an ugly-"

"No."

Tord interrupted me. He brought my hand up to his face and softly pressed his lips on the back of my hand. A blush ran over my face at his actions. I saw him smile.

"I may not be able to see you, or anything else in this world..."

He softly spoke.

"...but I just need to say, I don't need to see you to know how beautiful you really are..."

His hands traced up my arms and up to my face. He cupped my face and he pulled me towards him and landed a kiss on my lips surprisingly. I melted into the kiss and I wrapped my arms behind his back. I pulled away slightly from the kiss and whispered.

"No matter what happens, I will always be by your side.."