Prince Matthew x Reader: Origins

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(...)=Author speaks
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
(B/N)=Bully Name
(F/N)=Friend Name
(FF/N)=Fake Friend Name
(F/A)=Favorite Animal
(F/D/B)=Favorite Dog Breed
(D/N)=Dog Name
(L/F/C)=Least Favorite Color
(BF/N)=Boyfriend Name
(S/N)=Slut Name
(O/F)=Online Friend
(H/N/N)= A Nickname You Hate

This list will be most likely be added on as I write more one-shots.
__________________________________
Requested by: _Keyboard_Cat_
__________________________________
Author's Note:

This is what happens when you have Shakespeare homework...
__________________________________

Prince Matthew's Pov

I twas sat down on my throne, filled with boredom as always. Heavens bless that one day I shall have an almost as fair as I. All these bashed up dolls I have never truly been attracted for. But I have to find someone... soon..

"Prince Matthew! A princess has arrived from the kingdom of (insert word) and is eagerly waiting to see you!"

My servant called out to me. I perked up at the sudden news.

"Great! Great! Please do bring her in, and any that accompany her!"

(Y/N)'s Pov

I gently styled the princess's long curly hair.

"Gah! Hurry up peasant! Don't you see I'm about to see my new husband? If you don't hurry up then hell will I have you banished from my kingdom and get a new servant!"

She snapped with her annoying bratty attitude. I lightly jumped back and bowed in respect.

"My apologies ma'am! I shall try to quicken my pace."

"You better you twat."

She growled. Soon enough I was finished. She walked away, without even an acknowledgment of gratitude. I narrowed my eyes and cursed under my breath before following her from afar. My dull (H/C) lightly fell over my face before I gently blew it off to the side. Eventually, we made it out to two large wooden doors whom were closed. Two guards waited to the side, awaiting command to open the door. The princess grinned and lifted both of her hands in the air.

"I'm the future queen so open thy doors!"

She yelled out at them cheerfully. They said nothing nor did nothing. She clenched her fist and threw her teeth back in a snarl.

"Are you all deaf? LISTEN TO ME YOU-"

The doors were opened to reveal the prince sitting at his throne. My eyes sparked in awe as I gazed upon him. He was so fair, so beautiful. His ginger hair curled upon perfection. His icy blue eyes whom I could stare into for hours on end. His handsome formable chin... He-

"Ahh my prince~! Your future queen had arrived!"

She smiled at the prince innocently, avoiding any previous actions she had shown that were rather unattractive. Her pink dress was fallen down past her ankles and onto the floor. She started walking down the throne room towards him, I trailing not far behind her. She came to a complete stop. Her hands turned into fists as she turned back to gaze upon me with a death glare. She smacked me on my face, sending me falling back onto the ground.

"Don't follow me you filthy piece of garbage."

She growled before smiling and walking once again towards the prince. I held my nose as I felt hot tears swell up in my eyes. My breath grew uneven as I tried not to let myself cry. Servants never cry! Servants never cry...! Servants-

"EXCUSE ME! I will not have this happen under my orders and kingdom."

I heard the prince yell out in anger as he stood up and glared down at the princess. She gulped and lightly shook before giving him and awkward laugh.

"H-Hah I was just teasing my servant! N-No harm done! Hahah..."

She replied back with a shrug, thinking he would forgive her. There was no avail. He narrowed his cold eyes at her unamused.

"Leave you wreak of filth and shame. Do not step another foot in my kingdom you greasy evil-eyed snipe."

He then looked at his men and gave them a quick nod. They grabbed the princess and hauled her out while she hollered out curses and swears from her loud obnoxious mouth. I was just about to follow her out when I felt a strong hand grasp my wrist I turned back my head towards the person. My eyes widened as I came to meet eyes with the prince. His pale blue eyes locked with mine. I felt my body grown weak under his warm gaze.

"Are you alright ma'am?"

He gazed down at me concerned. I lightly gulped and gave him a quick nod.

"Y-Yes. I am used to her beating. Tis normal."

I struggled to keep a good impression upon him. A gentle chuckle was heard was heard from him before he lifted up my hand and gently kissed the back of it. It sent chills down my once his soft lips were pressed upon my skin. My face was clearly flushed with a blush. He gave me an amused smirk.

"Cute and fair. You're safe under my care now Ms....?"

He asked for my name. I perked up at his question before awkwardly smiling.

"Just simply (Y/N). Nothin special."

I smiled. He grabbed my chin and smiled, his eyes filled with excitement and eagerness.

"Well ma'am (Y/N), you already know me as Prince Matthew... So may I ask thee a question?"

He gazed at me hope. I smiled and nodded.

"Go ahead."

"Would you like to be my queen?"

He bluntly asked out. I could feel my heart pound quickly at his words. Was he teasing or being truthful?

"Tis a joke?"

I asked him a bit hurt. She shook his head.

"Truth."

"But I'm a servant, not fair princess."

I frowned. He smiled and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I do not care from what origins you come from."

He extended his hand towards me and gave me a goofy grin.

"Now, do you accept?"

"......"

I thought for a few moments as I glanced at his hand. I let out a soft smiled formed on lips as I took his hand.

"Yes."