Chapter 35

Song: More Than You Know by Axwell /\ Ingrosso

I placed the curling iron down on the dresser and checked myself in mirror. The dress was a pretty cute, I will admire that but I found it to be a little too short. I passed my hand through my hair for the loose curl effect. I sprayed some perfume before slipping into my heels. The nude heels went with the dress perfectly. (Dress pic below)

Grabbing my phone, I walked out my room and headed downstairs to see some of the guys already dressed

Grabbing my phone, I walked out my room and headed downstairs to see some of the guys already dressed. Others were starting to head out. "Someone's lookin hot tonight," someone commented next to me as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I turned to see Gabe grinning.

"Well, a girl can only try," I jokingly replied as I flipped my hair causing both of us to laugh. Our laughs soon died down and Gabe looked at me serious. "Hey, about this morning...I'm really -"

I held my hand up causing him to stop. "It's fine. We were just out of it," I gave him a small smile. He then returned the smile and nodded, "Well, I suggest we get a move on then," he gestured for me to walk first.

"I'll tag along with you guys," a voice came running up to us. We turned to see Cody.

Cody and I looked at each other in silence. Before he could say anything I cut him off. "Shotgun!!" I shouted causing him to curse.

"That's right. Mama gets front seat. I always win," I smirked causing Cody to roll his eyes as we all started to head to the Lambo.

Gabe let out a fake cough causing me to look at him. "I beg your pardon?" I asked and I moved the front seat forward so Cody could get in the back.

"I believe I won this morning's fight," he commented before getting in the driver's seat. My mouth dropped in shock, "No. You definitely lost," I argued as I got in the passenger's seat.

Gabe let out a laugh, "Oh please. I always win," he snickered causing me to roll my eyes. We pulled out the driveway and followed the gps.

"So how come Lucifer and you is not driving together?" Cody asked changing the topic. I shrugged, "He said he had some business to take care off after we ate lunch but he'll meet me at the party," my voice got lower towards the end.

Gabe glimpsed over at me, "What's wrong?"

I let out a sigh not knowing how to answer his question. "Not sure. He seems busy a lot now and it's like we barely have any us time. I mean sure we go for bike rides or something and shopping but it's not the whole day. I just want an us day you know? It's like when we bond we become closer but then he disappears to work or something and it like we're distant again," I huffed.

"Well, don't forget, you have a date tomorrow night with him. Maybe talk about it with him," Cody suggested and Gabe nodded his head. "Cody's right. You should talk it over with him," he agreed.

"Fine. Okay, let drop this topic. Tonight we're suppose to be partying so let's just have fun," I smiled. Gabe turned up the radio and we started to jam out to More Than You Know by Axwell /\ Ingrosso. (Song above)