Chapter 11

I woke up to see I was still on the couch but Benny was no longer next to me. "He woke up about an hour ago and felt better" A voice came above me. I looked up to see Lucifer was still here in the same position. I sat up and rubbed my face in tiredness.

"How long did I sleep for" I asked. "About 3 hours" he replied.

I turned to look at him to see he was looking at me, "You didn't have to stay here for 3 hours you know" I yawned out.

His lips twitched up into a small smile, "I know. You feeling okay" he asked.

I nodded my head, "A bit cold and still tired but otherwise I'm fine" I stated. He reached for me and pulled me onto his lap. His body started to give off heat and I laid my head on his shoulder taking in his warmness. His cologne filled me and I couldn't help but grin like an idiot.

"How much longer until it's 6" I mumbled.

He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on mine, "About 2 hours" he stated.

I let out a groan and sat up on his sat. He leaned in and kissed my jawline. "I should get dressed then" I huffed with a smile. He placed his hand under my leg and stood up so he was holding me bridal style. "You don't have to car-"

"Hush" he ordered and my eyebrow rose at his demand. A smirk twitched up on his lips and I rolled my eyes. We walked into the lobby and some of the guys were lounging around drinking.

I looked to the stairs to see the couch was still there. "You owe me a new couch" I mumbled and Lucifer lowered his hand as if he was going to drop me.

"You better now drop me" I shouted at him only to cause him to laugh.

"You want a drink" James laughed as well. I turned to see him behind the mini bar counter.

"Yes" Lucifer and I replied simultaneously.

Lucifer walked over with me still in his arms and James pour us a drink. Lucifer sat down on the bar stool with me still on his lap. James placed our drinks in front us and we drank it.

"So what movie are you going to see" I asked James.

He shrugged, "I want to see Split but I also want to see Bye Bye Man" he stated. "You?" he asked.

"Bye Bye Man" I stated. James nodded and looked at his watch. "We should start getting dressed" he stated and I nodded my head.

Within a blink. I found myself in my room. I turned to see Lucifer was still holding me bridal style. He placed me down and I gave him a cheesy smile causing him to laugh a little.

"I'm going to be across the hall. Just flash in when you're done" he smiled before kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back. We went our separate ways.

I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After I scrubbed my body and rinsed myself, I hopped out and wrapped myself in my towel. I walked back into my room and into the closet. I decided to go with a pair of ripped jeans and a black graphic tee. I grabbed a smoky jacket and slipped into it. I shoved my phone into my pocket, grabbed my laptop and exited my room.

I walked over to Lucifer's room and flashed in. I watched as Lucifer walked around the room in his boxers with his wet hair. "Charming" I snickered. He turned around and smirked then proceeded to flex. "Like what you see" he asked. I shook my head, "Just get dress" I stuck my tongue out at him and sat on his bed.

I opened the laptop and started to search around randomly. "What are you doing" Lucifer asked from the closet.

I shrugged, "I think the everyone deserves a vacation so I'm just searching around" I stated. "That's random but nice. Since when did you decided this" he asked stepping out in a pair of jeans.