Chapter 52

Song: Ansel Elgort - Supernova

"That's him," Spencer spoke.

"Oh my God," I found myself mumbling.

He made his way past the girls to which he sent a death glare at. He walked up to me and stood next to Rena a few feet away from me. A smirk rose to his face as his eyes trailed over my body. (Picture of him below in case you forgot his appearance.)

"Skylar," his voice came out playful

"Leonardo," I called back.

"She has gadgets on her to where her team is probably hearing and seeing this right now. Take them off," Rena ordered.

I went to take off the bracelet but Leo stopped me.

"Wait, they can hear and see me right?" he asked. She nodded.

His smirk then widened, "Great, well listen close. I'm going to take the girls and Skylar here. You look for us, I will kill them all except Skylar here. She'll wish she never left me," he stroked my cheek to which I moved from his hand.

"Left him? What does he mean?" Lucifer was now talking from the earpiece.

"When I ran away from you, I went to Guatemala. He tried to make me part of his gang. When I saw you were going to find me, I ran," I spoke out loud.

"Curious they are," Leo chuckled knowing I was talking into the earpiece.

"I'm coming," Lucifer spoke.

"NO!" the guys and I shouted simultaneously.

"If you go, a bomb goes off killing everyone," the guys explained to Lucifer.

He let out a groan, "I'm not going to stand here and watch this."

"You'll put everyone in danger," I spoke.

"Give me the ring, bracelet, contacts and earpiece," Rena stuck her hand out in front me. I took ring, bracelet, contacts and kept the earpiece.

"I said -"

"I know. Chill the fuck out and let me talk for a minute," I hissed at her. She lifted her hand up to slap me but Leo stopped her. "What do you think you're doing?" he hissed at her.

She swallowed the forming lump in her throat. She was scared of him. "I told you, she has powers. She self heals. Henry told me," she stated.

"Right, I forgot," he mumbled.

I shook my head, "She's lying to you," I lied.

She glared at me. "No I'm not," she insisted.

"Self healing? Powers? Are you delusional?" I shrieked.

Leo glared at Rena then at me. "Prove it," he demanded.

"Cut me," I opened my palm.

"It's a trick. She'll take the knife and kill you," Rena hissed.

I shook my head and looked at Leo. "Cut me. If I'm lying and I self heal as she claims, you can kill me," I spoke.

He reached behind him and pulled out a combat knife before swiftly sliding the knife across my finger. I let out a hiss as the blade cut through my skin. Blood oozed out rapidly at the deep cut and continued to ooze out. Rena's eyes widened, "But Henry told me. He said she has powers," Rena shrieked in disbelief as she pushed me back causing the corner of the walls to wedge against my back. I let out a painful hiss as I knew the stitches were probably loose now.

"Henry would never lie or even joke like that," I lied as I stood up straight.

Leo let out a sigh as he looked at Rena. "Leonardo, I swear to you, she has powers and -" before she could finish, Leo planted a bullet into her head. Serves her right.

"Say your goodbyes to your team. You have 1 minute," he spoke before walking away to the door. '

"I'll find you. Just take care of yourself and find a way out when you can. Stay safe," James spoke. "Will do. Just see if you know where is possible hideouts may be," I stated.

"Of course," James replied.

"Princessa, I will find as long as you just call my name and I'll be able to link to you wherever you are," Lucifer spoke. "I will," I replied.

"Times up," Leo spoke in front me sticking his hand out. I rolled my eyes, "That wasn't even a minute," I scoffed as I placed the earpiece in his hand. He dropped it to the floor and stepped on it with his heel causing it to crack. The door opened and I turned to see another familiar face walking through. As he got closer, he stood Leo leaning against a table with his hands folded across his chest.

"Dee, you're in on this as well?" I spoke a bit shocked.

He just shrugged, "You weren't part of the plan," he admitted, "But, it's a great addition," he winked at me.

I let out a scoff, "I can't believe you traffic girls. You're sick," I hissed at him. He just shrugged again, "It's not like we're holy," he spoke hinting at how he's a demon so it doesn't matter. I rolled my eyes, "Luc will -"

"Do nothing. I personally could care less," he admitted.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Leo asked.

I glared at him, "None of your business."

He went to grab my face and I quickly slapped his hand away only to receive a slap to the face. "Don't fucking push my buttons," he hissed.

I rolled my eyes as he walked over to the girls.

"We're sorry we took from you. Please don't kill us," Ginger started to beg.

Leo ignored her and looked stare at Jada who looked like she was shitting herself. "Last time I saw you, you talked a lot of shit before knocking me out. Why so quiet now?" he asked.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Wow, aren't you full of surprises," I chuckled as I stared at her. She looked over to me with a glare. Leo turned to me with his eyebrow rose, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"They're all rude and just despicable but when they see you, they turn into a punch of bitches," I stated.

He turned to look back at the girls, "Is that so?"

They all stood there quiet.

"Well, we've got to get a move on. You know what to do," Leo voice boomed through the room. I watched as some of the guys grabbed one of the girls before injecting them with something. Their screams and protest died down as they were now falling to the floor.

Leo then walked up to me with a needle in his arm. "Are you going to behave or do I need to drug you as well?" he asked.

I let out a sigh, "Let's just go," I mumbled.

"At a girl," he smirked before gesturing me to walk. I walked in front him trailing behind the guys who were carrying the girls out the club.

"Why is your back of your dress soaked in blood?" Leo asked.

"Don't worry about it," I mumbled. A hand grabbed me and I looked to see a guy shoving me to walk fast. With a force, I punched the side of his ribs causing him to grunt in pain before releasing my hand. Some of the guys aim their guns at me only for Leo to chuckle.

"You don't have to push me," I hissed at the guy. I felt a pinch in my arm and looked to see Leo was drugging me. "You're not behavior," he chirped.

I rolled my eyes, "He started it," I huffed out as I was now becoming sleep. Leo shoved me into the car before getting in. I looked to my left to see Dee sitting next to me with a smirk. "Fuck off," I mumbled as I slowly closed my eyes. He let out a chuckle and with that, I fell asleep