Chapter 42

It's been a while, I know! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. Slowly sitting up, I looked around and saw a light coming from a window which looked like moonlight. Judging from the position of my window, I could tell I was in my room. Getting up, I stumbled over to the window to see I was correct and was still on my island.

I looked down to my left arm to see it was back to normal. There was no cuts or signs of injury. I lifted my hand up to my neck to feel the bandage was still there. I let out a sigh as I tried to recall what happened. I don't know how I self healed or how I even got in bed. As I walked towards my door, my head was still pounding and I felt a strong sense of dizziness. Making it to the door, I grabbed onto the door frame trying to gain my balance before falling.

Opening the door, I immediately covered my eyes as the bright lights blinded me. After a few seconds, my eyes adjusted to the light and I dragged my hand against the wall as I made my way downstairs. As I walked into the hall, I could hear some noise coming from the kitchen. Silently making my way over, I peeked around the corner only to see Liam pulling out a bottle of water from the fridge.

I mentally cursed my life as I saw him.

"I know you're there," he spoke with his back still turned against me. "Did you save me?" I asked in confusion.

I watched as he tensed up a bit. "No, I realized you were no use to me dead," he hissed out.

"Which would mean you saved me," I stated.

He turned around to only glare at me, "Call it what you want," he spoke in a monotone.

I stayed quiet and turned on my heels before dragging myself down the hallway and towards a door which led into a chill room. Unlocking the door, I shut it behind me before crashing face first into a couch so I was now laying on my stomach. 

A beeping echoed through the house and my eyes widened as I realized the house was going to go through a body scan to locate if anyone was on the island. This would mean then the guys had accessed this from the mansion in order to look for me or something.

Quickly getting up, I teleported myself back into the kitchen for my dizziness to get worst. I looked around and saw Liam with a smirk and amusement on his face. I rolled my eyes and stumbled over to him before opening the drawers. The beeping got louder and I let out a groan as it just worsen my pounding headache.

"What are you looking for?" Liam asked. I ignored his question and kept opening the drawers. Finally opening one, I unhooked the house table from the charger and logged in before quickly turning the body scan offline. Ever since we had that attack on the island, we had installed this body scan. I looked at the screen and watched as the house lite up blue on the tablet indicating it was being scanned on the other side but the house wouldn't detect our bodies. To be honest, I wasn't even sure if Liam was her mentally or psychically.

A check appeared on the screen and I watched as the other line where the guys were tapping into, went offline. Letting out a sigh, I hooked it back to the charger before shutting the drawer. Within a blink, I was back into the chill room on the couch laying on my stomach.

"Let's talk," a voice came into the room causing me to groan in annoyance.

"Why? You already know me," I muffled into the cushion only causing him to chuckle. "True but I'm talking about details like emotional events," he continued.

I looked up at him with my eyebrow raised only to see him towering over me. "You want details?" I asked in confusion.

He nodded his head, "I know everything about you physically but not mentally. It's not like I can actually get inside your brain and know what you think and feel," he dropped on the couch two seats down from me. I leaned up against the arm rest and bought my knees up to my chest only to realized I was in some other pair of shorts and a shirt. I looked back up at him only to see him smirking. He had changed me.