Chapter 36

Skylar's P.O.V

"You coming or you gonna wimp out?" Lucifer teased as he was now halfway into the water. I rolled my eyes, "Hush, I'm coming," I mumbled as I took off my dress which left me in my black swimwear. A whistle came out from Lucifer causing me to laugh. "Looking sexy," he shouted causing me to giggle. (Pic of Sky's swimwear below)

I tied my hair up in a bun and turned around to see Lucifer smirking in the water as he eyed me head to toe

I tied my hair up in a bun and turned around to see Lucifer smirking in the water as he eyed me head to toe. Heading into the water, the cold water touched my feet but I didn't complain about it. As I got further in, Lucifer made his way towards me and pulled me into his chest. My legs wrapped around his waist as he was now starting to make his way further into the deep side.

He finally stopped and lifted me a bit higher. A smile rose to his face as he looked up at me. "What?" I mumbled in curiousity. "The view from down here is beautiful. All I see is you and the night sky. Breathtaking." he mumbled causing me to smile. I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lip.

"I love you," I whispered between the kiss. He kissed back more hungry, "I love you too Princessa," he whispered back. He pulled me closer into his chest if it was possible. My arms wrapped around his neck as started to kiss my neck.

"Lu!" someone called causing him to let out a growl as he kissed my neck one last time. We both turned to see a guy holding a paper in his hand and the phone in the other.

"What?!" Lucifer hissed causing me to flinch in his arms a bit. He seem to notice because he turned to me with a apologizing smile. "M-Mr. Dexton is on the line. He wants to talk to you about a shipment," the guy spoke with fear in his voice.

Lucifer let out a groan, "Tell him I will call him back later," Lucifer voice grew deeper in anger. The guy opened his mouth to talk on the phone but nothing came out.

He then looked at Lucifer, "Boss, he said it was urgent," he mumbled. Lucifer let out a sigh and looked at me. "It's fine. Go, I'll be here when you get back," I gave him a small smile. I knew he was angry inside since I could feel the anger radiating off him.

"I'm really sorry," he mumbled before planting a kiss on my lips. I unwrapped my legs from around him and watched as he headed to shore.

Lucifer snatched the phone from the guy before shouting in the phone. Lucifer started to walk back to the house and the guy trailed behind him like a dog with it's tail between it's legs. Poor guy.

I laid back in the water and floated on my back as I looked up at the star. The necklace Lucifer gave me was beautiful. Matter of fact, it was more than beautiful. It was indescribable. I suddenly heard the movement of water behind me and a smile grew on my face.

"Back so soon," I asked not bothering to change position.

"Yes we are," a high pitch voice spoke. I went to sit up only to be held down as a hand wrapped around my arm. I looked on both side of me to see the two girls from earlier.