Chapter 20

"You're fucking staying inside until we can fix this," he growled as he slammed his fist on the marble counter. I watched as it cracked a bit due to his strength.

I rolled my eyes, "For the last time babe, no matter how hard you yell or lecture me, I'm going out whether you like it out not," I honestly replied. He let out an annoyed groan causing me to smirk a bit.

"You know-" I walked up to him and grabbed his shirt, "That groan would sound way more satisfying if we were doing something else," I spoke in a seducing voice while tracing his abs over his shirt. He looked at me for a second and I watched as lust filled his eyes.

I leaned up and slowly kissed his lips. He responded and started to kiss back. Our kiss deepened and I couldn't help but smile. He immediately pulled away and let out a frustrated groan while running his hand through his hair. "Sky, you can't just do that everytime I try to tell you no. I'm still not changing my mind," he huffed.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, I tried. Later babe," I walked out the kitchen and pass the living room. He hand grabbed me and pull me back. I turned around to see Lucifer glaring at me, "I'm serious. I'm not letting you walk out of here. Plus, if you tried to walk out, I have two of my Demons guarding the door," he informed me.

I gave him a 'are-you-serious' look. "You're bluffing," I argued, he shook his head, "Check for yourself," he nodded to the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see two buff Demons were actually guarding the door. They both looked and me then behind me to Lucifer. I slammed the door on them and angrily turned to look at Lucifer.

"So what? I'm suppose to stay in here for the whole 2 weeks?! Why wouldn't you just let me out," I whined.

He rolled his eyes, "We've been through this. If I let you out, you'll end up killing someone again without even thinking and like I said, however long it takes to get the real you back, you're stuck in here," he folded his hands across his chest.

I flashed over to him and leaped on him causing him to catch me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he helped me up. "Not to rain on your plan, but you're forgetting one thing" I smirked before kissing him. He pulled away and put me down before rolling his eyes.

"Doubt that and stop trying to seduce me. I love you with all my heart but this isn't going to get you out of here," he spoke.

I nodded my head, "I know. But me flashing out will," I grinned and watched his eyes widened. I flashed out and found myself in the back of the hotel. I flipped my shades down and walked around the corner and down to the beach. Poor baby, forgot I could also flash. I laughed out loud to myself.

Within 8 minutes, I made it to the beach. I bend down and took off my sandals to hold them in my hand. I stood up and held my cover up dress as I walked through the hot sand. I looked around the beach and saw some strangers and some of the guys and girls.

Most of the them were in the water while others were tanning. My eyes scanned around the beach for a seat under an umbrella. I stopped on a familiar person, Elohim. To be honest, the name was super weird. I shrugged it off and walked over to him. He seem to notice I was approaching because he looked up from his book and smiled.

"Hello Skylar," he greeted. I smiled back, "Hello Elohim. Is this seat taken," I asked pointing to the seat next to him. He shook his head, "Please join me," he spoke in a casual tone.

I walked over to the chair, laid back in the seat and stared out to the ocean. "How are you child. Yesterday you seemed trouble. Today on the other hand, you seem...free," he finished off as if he was looking for the right word.