Chapter 23

"You seem a bit off today child. What's wrong?" Elohim asked as I kept silently looking out to the ocean. I just shrugged with no reply. After the conversation with Lucifer yesterday, he has managed to reach some part of me that is now inflamed with rage. He finally manage to truly piss me the fuck off for good.

"I have to go. I know whatever situation you're going through, people will be there to support and love you. You are a very strong girl Skylar. I'm sure you'll get back up and be yourself again in no time," he spoke as he got up from the bench. I looked at him and gave him a smile. He was so kind and always knew what to say. His words were warmth that cloaked me.

A smile rose to his face as he opened his arms, "Come on. Someone needs a hug," he stated causing me to laughed and stand up.

I hugged him and felt a warmth I've never felt. I buried my head into his chest as he wrapped me close to him. "This is not the end. I promise you that. You were gifted when you were born. Everyone is. We all face different situations and have a hard life. Sometimes, we find ourselves on a unexpected road and cant get off it. Just remember that even if you can't get off it, it doesn't mean you're stuck there. It's still up to you to decide where things go," he finished before letting me go.

"Thank you. It means a lot," I admitted.

He nodded his head, "Take care kiddo. I'm off to Greece my the wife now," he replied. We said our goodbyes and within the next five minutes, I was now sitting by myself looking out at the ocean. Elohim was one of the nicest person I've ever met. For some odd reason, he always knew what to say. Although he gave great advice, I was still mad at everything. He just wouldn't even understand if I told him the truth. I'm pretty sure if I told him the truth he would just think I'm some sort of crazy person too.

I let out a sigh and decided to go back to my hotel room and shower before going to a restaurant to grab lunch. Walking back to my hotel room I ran into some of they guys. We just exchanged 'hellos' and went our ways. They knew I wasn't in the mood to hold a conversation. I became for angry as I realized we all came into Hawaii for vacation. Not for me to rip peoples head off...although it was kind of fun.

Walking into my hotel room, I grabbed underwear, bra, ripped jeans and a t-shirt then hit the showers. After I finished, I dried myself and changed into the fresh clothes. I opened the bathroom door only to hear chattering. I dropped my dirty clothes in the corner of the room and followed the voices.

I entered the living room and looked to see one guy with brown hair sitting on the couch. He looked like he was in his late 20's.

"Sky," someone called causing him to look up. I watched as the guy with brown hair looked at me with a bit of shock. He sucked in a deep breathe and I slowly turned my head to see Gabe was also in the room. James was also here with a few of the guys.

"Uh huh," I mumbled not knowing what to say. "Well, I'm just going to go and grab some lunch. See ya'll later," I chirped before walking to the door. My hand was then snatched and I was spun around to gaze upon a familiar pair of greenish grey eyes.

He just glared at me and my eyebrow rose in curiosity.

"We need you to flash by the mansion," James butt in causing Lucifer to release my hand.

I looked at James then back at the guy who was still looking at me with his full undivided attention. "Who's he," I pointed to the guy. Everyone went quiet.

"My name is Stephen. I work for the organization," he stood up and walked over to me. I've never seen him in the organization before but it is a big organization.

"Hi, I'm Skylar. Sky for short," I slowly replied. He gave me a smile and stuck out his hand for me to shake it. I shook it then released his hand.