Chapter 15

Skylar P.O.V

Something warm touched my lips and I opened my eyes to see Lucifer kissing me. A smile rose to his face as he pulled away.

"We're landing" he notified me.

My eyebrow rose, "So you decided to wake me up by kissing me" I asked. His eyebrow then rose, "You complaining" he asked.

I quickly shook my head, "No, no" I quickly stated. A smirk rose to his face, "Thought so" he kissed the side of my head causing me to smile.

I looked out the window to see the sun was setting. I then remember how I forced Micah and Lucifer to talk it out before I fell asleep. I turned towards Lucifer who was on his phone looking through emails. "Did you and Micah talk it out" I asked.

He looked up from his phone with a straight face and shook his head causing me to frown. "I ripped his wings off before throwing him off the plane. I hope he knows how to swim" he spoke in a firm tone.

My mouth dropped open, "YOU WHAT" I shouted. I watched as he started laughing. I glared at him, "How could you do something like that! I said talk it out. He's your brother" I hissed at him in anger as he kept laughing.

"You okay" a voice asked. I looked up to see Micah with a small smile on his face. I looked around the plane to see everyone was staring at me. Lucifer was now full on laughing.

"You-You thought I...Bahaha" he laughed louder. I rolled my eyes and punched him in the chest. He let out a painful groan but kept laughing.

"That's evil" Micah started laughing along. I threw my blanket over Lucifer's head and walked pass him. I was then yanked back. I let out a squeal as I fell on Lucifer's lap. "Where do you think you're going" Lucifer shoved his face in the crock of my neck. I burst out laughing since it was ticklish.

"Stop" I whined as I pushed him away. He kissed my neck and released me. I stood up and looked at him to see he was smiling.

"I'm going to check on everyone else" I stated before walking away.

For the rest of the flight, I walked around the plane and checked on everyone. As we landed, we crowded into 4 limos and headed off to the resort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to wear these bracelets wherever you go on this resort. It's your way around the campus. Everything is technically free when wearing this" I stated and I handed out the bracelet.

"What if we lose it" Justin asked as he took the bracelet.

I shook my head, "Knowing some of you, I wrote down everyone's name into their system so all you have to go is give them your name. Your rooms are also on the bracelet which is also your key. Now grab your luggage and do whatever you want" I waved everyone.

I watched as they all started cheering like crazy causing the people in the lobby to stare at us. Everyone went their separate ways. I turned around to see Lucifer leaning against the wall with our luggage next to him. He grabbed our things and walked over to us. I went to grab my bag but he pulled away.

"Don't worry. I got it" he spoke in a soft tone. I silently thanked him and we walked towards the elevator. Our room was on the 6 floor. I pushed the button and watched as door closed. I turned to Lucifer who was just smirking at me. I rose my eyebrow in curiosity, "What" I asked.

He just kept smirking. The door opened and we walked towards our room. I looked around and saw some of the guys were entering their rooms. Lucifer and I walked past them and I scanned my bracelet under the door handle causing it to unlock. I walked in and held the door open for Lucifer.