"It's fine," Ha Jin said not wanting to cause any stress to So Joon. "But later you should reply to my message, okay? Or you can message me first if you suddenly feel sleepy. You should not make me worry, understood?"

"Understood."

^###############################################^

"How is your girlfriend?" Joo Hyuk teased So Joon again when he entered their room.

His younger brother was painting on a drawing canvas.

"Aren't you busy?" So Joon snapped at him.

"I'm not," Joo Hyuk said still with a teasing smile. "I'm just killing time by painting. Now answer me, brother. How is your girlfriend?"

"Ha Jin and I will have dinner after her work. Do you want to come with us?"

"Do you want me to come with you?" Joo Hyuk asked still teasing So Joon.

"Bring your girlfriend."

"Seo Hyun?"

"Is there another girl?" It was So Joon's turn to tease.

"None!" Joo Hyuk quickly said. "Seo Hyun is the only girl for me."

"Then bring her later," So Joon said smiling. "We should eat dinner together."

"All right. I will tell Seo Hyun later."

"Joo Hyuk..."

"Yes?"

"How well do you know me?"

"Ah... I already told you that I am your closest brother," Joo Hyuk said getting impatient again. "Of course, I know almost everything about you except those things that you are hiding from me."

"Then... can you tell me more about myself?" So Joon asked getting more curious than embarrassed.

"What do you want to know?"

"Hmmm... let's start about my dogs..." So Joon said sitting on his bed. "Did I buy all of them?"

"Let's start with Tiny," Joo Hyuk said as he resumed his painting. "A sadistic man hit him with his bicycle. Tiny would have been killed had you not stop that man from running over his bicycle to that poor puppy for the second time. And because of your intrusion, you got into a fight with that sadistic man. You've got bruises on your face but you were happily smiling because you saved Tiny and you put that man on jail even just for a night.

"You are always like that, risking your life to save dogs as if they are also your family."

"Then maybe I fell of that lake trying to save a dog."

"But there was no dog around that lake when they found you."

"Oh..."

"Don't think too much about that incident," Joo Hyuk said. "Just listen to me. Next is Furry. You saved her from a dog napper. You did not stop chasing that man until you grabbed Furry from him. The owner wanted the dog back but she said that she could not protect Furry as much as you did so she had given you Furry.

"Now Lucy, you found her hiding under your car one rainy day. She was dirty and wounded and without any hesitation you had taken her home and clean her up and treated her wounds. The next day someone came looking for her and you punched him on the face saying that you will not return Lucy to him because he doesn't know how to treat a dog well. You scared him so much that he just ran away incredibly fast.