It's You// Thomas

Thomas' POV

We thought that everything was fine when they saved us. That we were finally free of WICKED, but something, something was wrong. 

As everyone else was getting checkups, they pulled me aside and into a room, that looked too much like an interrogation room.

"Thomas, thank you for seeing me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I was just hoping we might get a moment to chat in private, away from the others," Janson said, sitting in front of me. "Well, I won't take up too much of your time. I really only have one question. What do you remember about WICKED?"

I looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrows. "What?"

"You're not in trouble, we're just trying to understand."

"Understand what?"

"Whose side are you on?" He asked me.

"I remember I used to work for WICKED. I remember that they sent me into the maze. I remember watching my friends die in front of me," I said to him. "I'm on their side."

"Interesting," he said, looking through a file in front of him, y/n picture in his hand. "

"You say you worked for WICKED, but they sent you into the maze," he pondered. "Why would they do something like that?"

"I don't know, maybe you should have asked them before you killed them all."

"What about y/n?"

My head snapped up. "What about her?"

"What happened to her?"

I met his eyes, trying to figure out where he was going with this whole thing. He got up, clicking open the door as she walked in, leaving the two of us alone together.

I nearly fainted at the sight of her, feeling that I would never see her again the last time that I saw her. "Y/n.."

She sat down in front of me, her posture straight, her fingers intertwined in front of her. "Thomas, what happened?"

"Y/n, where have you been? We thought that you died, we thought that WICKED had-"

"Why didn't you let the trials finish?" she asked, her voice firm. "Why did you have to get attached?"

"Y/n, what the hell is going on?"

"We're trying to figure out what went wrong."

"We?"

"What happened?"

"Y/n," I said, leaning forward. "Are you in trouble?"

I met her eyes, but they weren't warm like they used to be, they were cold. "What did they do to you?"

"I just need to know some stuff." She said, nonchalantly.

"Oh god, what did they do to you?"

---------------------

part two sometime

i love this idea but i suck at writing this