You're Beautiful// Stiles

You sat beside Stiles on the bus, your head propped up by your hand as you stared at him.

He was giving words to you, making you give him the definition but after a while, you stopped paying attention, letting him talk to himself.

You smirked, watching him.

"You're so hot," you smiled at your boyfriend. "Your cute little moles and amazingly no blemishes-"

"Y/n, I'm trying to study here." He cut you off, mumbling words underneath his breath.

You ignored his comment, staring at him face. "Your lips are my personal favorite."

He tried to ignore you, rolling his eyes. "They're shaped beautifully and I love the way they feel against mine."

He turned to you, batting his eyelashes. You smirked, sliding a hand across the back of his neck.

"Stiles," you hummed, dipping your head to look at him. "Pay attention to me."

He looked up at you, his eyes looking into yours. "Your brown eyes are absolutely beautiful."

He smiled, leaning forward until his forehead was pressed against yours. "As are you."

You moved your head until your lips were close to his ear. "Prove it."

His lips met yours and you smiled against his lips, your arms wrapping around his neck.

Your lips worked against his, your hands sliding into his hair. 

"Stilinski, y/l/n!" Coach yelled, making you pull back. "Please, not on the bus!"

He turned away, mumbling something underneath his breath. You laughed softly, your arms still wrapped around Stiles' neck.

"I love you, y/n." He smiled, pecking your lips.

"I love you more." You smiled, putting your head against his shoulder.

----------------------------

I got a new sweatshirt