I See You// Stiles

Stiles' POV

I stood in the lobby of the "train station."

I've been stuck here for god knows how long, watching as more people came.

I was staring at the board with the different locations when I heard it.

"Stiles?"

My head snapped around. "Y/n?"

"Stiles!"

I turned and started running towards her voice. 

"Y/n!"

I started to run towards her voice when suddenly a rift opened up, glowing green.

I started to push through, awaiting her beautiful face.

Your POV

"I see you, Stiles, keep going!" I said to him when suddenly the rift closed and there was no one there.

"Did you see him?"

"I didn't see anyone." Lydia said to me.

"I saw him."

***

You ran through the school, searching for Stiles. He had gotten out, you knew it. 

You could feel that he was out there. It was confirmed when you saw his jeep was gone.

You were in the midst of stalking down another hall when you heard him.

"Scott, I can't fight this guy!"

You opened the door, seeing Stiles with his eyes closed, the Ghost riders gun pressed against his forehead.

You picked the stray gun off the ground, aiming it and firing it at the Ghost Rider.

It fell to the ground, black blood pouring from the dead Rider.

You looked at Stiles, complete nostalgia taking over you.

You lunged forward, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend who you missed so much.

"I love you, I love you, I missed you so much." You started to cry, as you touched him, making sure all his parts were still there.

"God, I missed you so much." He said, dipping down and kissing you.

You pulled back to prevent sobbing against his lips. "I'm sorry, I just missed you, I thought I'd lost you."

"You don't have to apologize," he said softly, pressing his lips against your forehead. "I love you too."

------------------------------

Please please please check out my unfair games story: it's about stiles stilinski being stuck in the middle of the woods on a field trip with the girl who broke his heart and a killer on the loose. C'mon who doesn't like that??