Fighting Pt 2// Stiles

Part One: 

You threw the bat on the bed, your hands on your hips.

"What if Scott would have been home?" You sassed.

"Well, he isn't." Stiles said, sitting on your bed.

"That is very irresponsible, Stiles, and you know that," you said to him. "Scott bursts in asking why you're coming through my window and we're caught."

"I'm tired of sneaking around, I love you and if that isn't enough then I don't even know." He sighed, running a hand over his buzzcut.

"You know Scott can't find out, no matter what." You said.

"I'm so tired of sneaking around y/n." He said again.

"Scott cannot find out."

"I'm tired of lying to my best friend, I'm tired of pretending that this is fun anymore, because it's just sex now." He said, starting to yell.

"It was always sex, Stiles!" you yelled. "You climbed into my window three days a week, I never made you do that, Stiles!"

"I fucking love you and you love me and it isn't fair that we can't be together because you don't want to tell you brother!" He yelled, moving his hands around.

"Goddammit Stiles, it's not that easy."

"Alright." He said, getting up, his lips pressing against your cheek before he turned and left.

You collapsed on the bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about how you messed up the one thing that made sense in your life.

Part Two:

It was so weird without Stiles in your life.

It was awkward walking around him in your house, ignoring him. Pretending he wasn't there.

But he was. That was the problem.

"Hey, y/n," your brother stopped you at the stairs. "You want to watch a movie with us?"

You looked at Stiles before turning back to him. "I'm gonna get some sleep."

"C'mon, please."

He grabbed your hand, dragging you to the couch. He put you on the couch beside Stiles. 

You knew this wasn't going to end well.

Of course, Scott decided on a scary movie, your least favorite.

You held the blanket close to your face, jumping at someone jumping out.

You found yourself getting closer and closer to Stiles, not on purpose. You jumped against, turning and hiding your face in his shoulder.

He put his arm around you, your head still on his shoulder.

Scott didn't seem to notice, you were just scared.

About an hour later, you were asleep, your head still on his shoulder.

You woke up in the middle of the night, about to go up to your room. 

You turned towards Stiles, shaking him softly. 

"Hey, c'mon." You took his hand, leading him upstairs.

He woke up, following you upstairs.

Once you were in your room, you changed into a tee shirt and shorts before getting in bed with Stiles.

Your head was against his chest, his arm around you. 

"I'm sorry." You said, breaking the silence.

"You know, if we sleep like this, Scott's going to find out."

"The hell with it," you said. "I don't care as long as I have you."

You pressed your lips against his, in a soft passionate kiss.

The next morning, you woke up to your brother coming in.

"Scott!" You yelled, pulling your blanket over your naked body.

He covered his eyes, tripping over one of your shoes. "Sorry, sorry, uh mom wants to know if you want an egg with your grits."

"Um yeah, sure, get out!"

He uncovered his eyes, looking at you and the sleeping Stiles. No reaction at all.

"What are you doing?" you laughed. "You're not shocked?"

"Oh, please, I've known about you two for months."

"Oh my god." You said, pulling the blanket over your head.

"You think you're not loud, but you are." Scott said before leaving.

"Oh my god!" You yelled again, laughing.

"Told you it wouldn't matter." Stiles said, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you into him.