You Like Her Pt 2// Stiles

You felt like you had did something so bad that you couldn't bear the results. You knew you hurt Stiles, you knew what you did was wrong, but you couldn't help how you felt about Theo.

Theo touched you with such passion and strength, he made you feel wanted.  But Stiles touched you gently and lovingly. You missed Stiles as you best friend, he wouldn't talk to you, he wouldn't look at you, he did everything he could to avoid you throughout the day. It broke your heart because you loved him so much and you wanted to be with him. 

You were walking through the hall on the 2nd week of losing your best friend. You took the chance, you turned and grabbed his hand. He quickly snatched it away, his eyes filled with hatred.

"Don't," he said lowly. "Don't."

He turned and walked the opposite direction, leaving you standing in the middle of the hallway.

Later that day, Scott sent you with Stiles to check out a creepy house, hencing the awkward, silent ride there.

You turned the flashlight on, searching the room for any evidence. You opened the closet, something falling out and scaring you.

You screamed, dropping the flashlight. Stiles ran into the room, his flashlight on you.

"What happened? Are you all right?" He asked. 

"Yeah, this thing just scared the jesus out of me." You chuckled, turning around.

Stiles was checking out a room, you lingering in the back.

"I should have fought for you." You said, your voice filling the room. 

His shoulder's slumped as he turned around to face you. 

"Y/n, don't." He said.

"Stiles," you said, going over to him. "I love you. I'm in love with you."

"You broke my heart." Stiles said, his voice cracking.

"Stiles," you said, your hands on his face. "It's always been you, I thought Theo was what I wanted but it was always you."

He smiled softly at you, his hands finding your hips.

Then he leaned down and kisses you, sharing your first kiss. It was almost magical, as they say.

His lips moved against yours, his hands gripping your hips. You arched your back into his chest, his arms wrapping fully around your waist.

His fingers went underneath your shirts, his thumbs rubbing your hipbones.

"I love you too, y/n." 

----------------

Y'all check out my baby's new story (that i helped write 😆) Jpfleming1313

He's amazingly wonderful writer and i love him so much 💙