I'm Here// Stiles

When the Sheriff explained the different symptoms that Stiles was having to Melissa, she immediately put him in for a CAT scan.

The next day, Stiles was in a hospital gown, ready to find out whether he was going to share the same fate as his mom. 

He laid down on the tray-thingy and the doctors started. "It's going to be really loud, but that's normal, just try and relax."

They started it up and a loud clanking sound filled the room. At first, it was all right, but then he started to move around and become antsy.

"Y/n, talk to him." Noah said, pushing the mic towards you.

You pressed down and started talking to him. "Hey, Stiles, you gotta be still, baby."

His feet were twitching, a tell tale sign that he was nervous.

"It's okay, baby, I'm here," you said to him. "You remember the first time we danced together, here, close your eyes, do you remember?"

Noah smiled, laying a hand on your shoulder. "You remember the song we danced to?"

You started to hum into the mic, the song that the two of you danced too. You looked towards the doctor as they gave you a thumbs up, it was working.

Soon, it was over. He was done. The scans appeared on the screen and you almost took a step back in shock.

"That looks exactly like Claudia's." Noah said as I gripped his hand.

"Yes, it does," the doctors scrambled around in their papers. "Impossibly alike."

They held up the two scannings, seeing there was nothing different between them. 

"There must have been a system malfunction," he said, pressing a few buttons before a new one popped up on screen. "Ah, here it is."

To me, it looked like a perfectly healthy brain. And I was right.

"You scared us, Doc."

"I'm sorry."

You went into the room where Stiles was sitting, running fingers through his hair. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"So?" He whispered.

You pulled back and looked at him, smiling softly. "You're completely perfect."

He raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

You smiled, kissing his lips quickly. "You're fine."

He hugged you tightly, grinning. "That's awesome."

You slipped your fingers int his hair as a tear slipped down your cheek. "Yeah, it is, baby, yeah it is."

------------------

I need someone who's really good at making book covers

Update: i found someone