Thanks// Stiles

You were sitting in the driver's seat of Stiles' jeep, eating some fries from the bag.

You two decided to get something to eat and hang out. Stiles had his police scanner hooked up, voices coming through, nothing exciting like usual.

You put the jeep in park, drinking some soda from his cup. It was silent, the sound of your eating filling the jeep.

The police scanner went off, a voice saying there was a possible case of a 187.

Stiles head snapped and looked at you, fries falling out of his mouth and all over the seat. "A murder?"

"Thanks." You said, picking the fries up.

"We have to go." Stiles said.

"That isn't our job, Stiles," you said but you knew he wouldn't budge. "How can I get you to stay?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, smirking. "I have an idea."

"Oh really?" You said, moving across the seat and into his lap.

His hands rested against your hips, his eyes looking into yours. You leaned forward, your lips pressing against his.

He immediately kissed back, leaning forward to kiss you harder.

He pulled back, looking at you. "You wanna get in the back?"

"No." You smirked, pulling your shirt off.

"Oh..wow," he sighed as you straddled his hips, your lips pressing against his neck. "God, I love you."

--------------------

CHECK OUT MY STORY UNFAIR GAMES IT'S UPPPP (IT IS STILES STILINKSI STORY)