Y/n?!// Mitch

You splashed water on Mitch as you struggled to get away from him. You squealed as his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into him.

You laughed as you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, your legs wrapping around his waist underneath the water.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, meeting your eyes.

"I love you so much." He smiled, pushing a wet strand of hair from your face. 

"I love you too, Mitch." You smiled, your fingers playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

One of his hands left your waist before coming out of the water, a string in his hand, a ring attached to the bottom.

"Will you marry me?"

You gasped, pulling back to stand on the ground, water lapping at your waist. "Mitch, oh my god."

"What do you say?" He smiled.

"Yes, of course I will." You smiled as he put the string around your neck. 

He smiled before softly pressing his lips against yours, the taste of salt on his lips. "I love you so much."

**

You sat on the towel, sighing as your put your sunglasses on. Mitch went to get a drink from the bar while you put his towel down too.

You were about to pull sunscreen out to apply another layer when gunshots rang out.

You kneeled to the ground, looking around for Mitch. You looked over the people that were running, some were on the ground, covered in-

"Oh god," you said, covering your mouth. "Mitch!"

You looked around the beach, trying desperately to find him. "Mitch!" 

You turned around as someone ran up to you, expecting to find Mitch, but instead you met the end of a gun.

Mitch's POV

"Thank you so much." I smiled at the barista as she handed me back my change.

I was about to turn back to y/n when gunshots rang through the air. I dropped the drinks, immediately running to try to find her.

"Mitch!" 

I turned around as soon as I heard it, and started towards her voice. "Y/n!"

Another gunshot rang out and I stopped, listening for her voice again. But it never came.

I started back to the water when I saw her. I saw her white bikini covering her on the ground, a red splotch underneath her.

"Y/n?" I mumbled, running over to her.

I dropped to my knees beside her, my hands shaking as they hovered over her. 

"Y/n?" I whispered as her eyes opened. "Oh my god."

"M-Mitch." She said, reaching out to me.

That's when I noticed the wound on her abdomen. "Y/n..no."

"Mitch, listen to me," she said, coughing up blood. "I love you so much, more than I've ever loved myself, Mitch, I-I."

"Y/n, what are you talking about, you're going to be fine."

She struggled to pull the string from her neck, but when she did, she handed it to me. "What are you doing? This is yours."

"No, Mitch, you keep it," she said, coughing up more blood. "Have something to remember me by, please, Mitch."

I took it for her, tears falling on her face. "I love you, I love you."

"Please, Mitch, don't forget me," she said. "I love you."

I cried softly as the breath left her body and held her tightly.

"Come on, come back to me." I cried over her body.

I don't know how long I sat there with her in my arms until the police officer told me I had to leave. I knew I had to leave her, even though as much as I didn't want to.

As I sat in the room, talking to the different detective, warm tears falling down my cheeks. 

Now, there was only one thing to do. And that was get revenge.