She's So Cute// Dylan

(this is the 190th chapter)

You were at comic con for the first time, with your crush, Dylan O'Brien. You played his new supernatural friend on Teen Wolf, Violet.

When you and Dylan met, the two of you instantly connected. You, him, and Posey bought a place together to stay while filming and you and Dylan turned into an old married couple.

Dylan's POV

I watched as she went over to the fans and started to have conversation with them. She was so down to earth, it made my heart swell. She would always spend as much times with her fans as she could.

All the time we spent together, I couldn't help but fall in love with her. There was so much to love and I couldn't help it.

She came back, sitting beside me, throwing me a big smile. "This is so much fun."

I smiled at her, handing her a slice of pizza. "It sure is."

They started showing the blooper reel from her first season with us. Everyone was laughing and grinning, including her.

"She's so cute." I smiled at Posey.

"God, man, you are whipped."

I gaped, rolling my eyes at him. "No, I'm not."

"Just tell her how you feel." Posey said in his 'duh' tone of voice.

"It ain't that easy, dude." I said, grinning at another clip.

Y/n came back over and sat beside me, a grin on her face. "God, they're all so sweet."

I reached over, habitually taking her hand. "You're so amazing with them."

"Thanks, Dyl." She smiled.

Posey turned to me, his eyes wide as he mouthed something. "Do it now."

I cleared my throat, meeting y/n's eyes. "I love you."

She chuckled softly. "I love you too, Dyl, you know that."

"No, I mean," I leaned closer to her. "I mean, I really love you."

"Dyl.." she trailed off, looking away. "I think that-I think that I love you more."

I turned to her, expecting rejection but instead, she was messing with me. "What?"

"I love you so much, I always thought you wanted to stay friends, I thought you were in love with Britt, not me, j-"

I grabbed her face, smashing me lips against her. I heard a mix of gasps and squeals around us as she kissed me back, my eyes fluttering closed.

"I love you." She smiled against my lips.

"I love you more."

------------------------------------------

y'all i have been busy as helllll im so so so sorry for not updating, i've been so busy doing family stuff and just generally not having time

ALSO I GOT MY LICENSE YESTERDAY AND SPENT THE DAY WITH MY BEST FRIEND