I Really Like You// Dave

Dave sat on your bed as you turned on some music, smiling at him.

You two have been hanging out for a couple weeks, after meeting through your friend Aubrey.

"Dance with me." You smiled, extending your hands.

He shook his head, smiling. "I can't dance."

"I can't dance either, doesn't stop me." You smiled, taking his hands.

You pulled him up, swinging his arms to make him dance. He chuckled as you wrapped his arms around his neck, swaying along with the music.

After about 20 minutes, you fell against the bed, laughing and breathing hard.

"You're an amazing dancer." Dave said sarcastically. 

"Oh, bite me." You smiled, sitting up to face him.

You two sat in silence, smiling at each other. Dave's face goes soft as he reaches over, taking your hand.

"Y/n," Dave said. "I uh, I really like you."

You felt the blood rush to your cheeks before smiling. "Dave.."

He frowned, doubt passing across his face. "Um.."

"No, no," you smiled. "I like you too, Dave."

He smiled as you moved closer, his face inches from yours. He leaned forward, his lips pressing against yours softly.

You kissed back, your hands finding his face. 

You pulled back as your favorite song filled the room. "This is my jam!"

You pulled him up as he chuckled at you, spinning you around.