I Saw That// Stiles

You were in the middle of the woods with Stiles and a flashlight, trying to find the den where Malia Tate was in coyote form.

You were going down some rocks, Stiles going in front of you when he slipped, falling down to his feet. 

He put his hands on his hips, pretending that nothing ever happened. You laughed, taking the flashlight from his hands.

"You didn't see that." He smiled, snatching the flashlight back.

"Oh, but I did." You smiled at him.

You checked out the den where Malia was supposed to be, but she wasn't there. But there was something else there.

It snapped down on your leg and you panicked, pulling Stiles down with you.

"Y/n!"

You could feel the warm liquid running down your leg as the animal bit down. Stiles pulled you away, making it let go.

You sobbed as Stiles pulled a piece from his plaid shirt, wrapping it around your ankle. He wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you up. 

You grunted, the blood rushing to your head. You sighed as he carried you through the woods, finally getting to the jeep.

He put you in the back, taking you to the hospital. Stiles pulled you from the jeep and set you softly onto the wheelchair.

"You're gonna be fine." He smiled, giving you to the doctor.

You grabbed his hands. "Don't leave me."

He sat beside your bed as they stitched up your leg, squeezing your hand when you bit you lip from the pain.

Afterwards, you were drifting in and out of sleep, Stiles fingers brushing through your hair. 

"Thank you, Stiles," you said, closing your eyes. "I love you."

He smiled, his lips pressing against your forehead. "I love you too, get some sleep."