We Can Do This// Stiles

You walked beside Stiles, your stomach churning. 

"This doesn't seem so bad," you said. "It's not the town, it's the plan."

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asked from beside you. 

"Stiles," you said in an obvious tone. "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles simply said.

"We are going to die."

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles retorted. 

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die."

"Okay," Stiles rolled his eyes.  "Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die."

Stiles turned to you, rolling his eyes again. "Oh, thank you."

You were in Mexico, giving a shot to get Derek back. Everyone was convinced that a group of Hunters here were the ones that had him.

"Okay," you took a deep breath, shaking your hands out. "We can do this."

"Y/n, we're going inside, we're not running your marathon."

You looked at Stiles, sighing. "We can do this."

He held up his card to the camera and you were inside. You followed Stiles to the bar, standing close to him. There were people dancing, the music pounding in your ears. Your hand slipped into Stiles, his fingers squeezing yours tightly.

The bartender put two shots in front of each of you, your jaw clenching.

"On the house."

"No, thanks." You said quietly.

"Teenagers that come across the border don't usually turn down a free drink." The bartender said as you felt someone behind you.

"We're not here to drink." You said, dropping a silver bullet in the shot.

Stiles grabbed the shot, taking it before following the guards. You tried not to laugh as his face as you followed him.

You two went into a room, an old woman watching you. You sat down, taking a deep breath. You sat in silence before Stiles broke it.

"We're here for Derek Hale."

"Is that so?" The woman asked.

"We know you have him." You said, your voice coming out firm.

"We've heard you can be bought," Stiles said before laying stacks of money on the table. "It's 50,000 for Derek."

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" she said softly. "Not smart to come alone."

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles said confidently.

"You brought a wolf into my home?"

"We brought an Alpha." You smirked.

She started talking into a walkie talkie, but you knew that Scott had already taken care of him. No one replied as she looked back at you.

"I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale."

Stiles looked at me and smirked. "We don't like to lose."

"Front door clear," the walkie said. "South clear, north?"