Jesus Son// Stiles

You grinned as you straddled Stiles' hips, your lips working against his. 

His fingers squeezed your hips, making you arch into him. No matter what kind of way this boy touched you, he sent electricity through you.

With all the supernatural creature running around Beacon Hills, you two didn't have time to go on an actual date. Even though all your "dates," ended up either in your bedroom or in the back of his jeep.

Hence, where you were right now.

Your fingers slipped underneath his shirt as his lips trailed down your neck, his lips finding a pulse point, making you groan.

He flipped you over so that he was hovering over you, in control. There was nothing Stiles loved more than having you writhing underneath him.

Your fingers found his belt buckle as his found the clip of your bra, about to unclasp it when blue and red lights filled the jeep.

Stiles pulled back, his brows furrowed. "What the hell is my dad doing here?"

You two quickly got dressed, meeting Sheriff Stilinski outside. 

"Hey, what the hell are you two doing here?" The Sheriff asked. "You heard?"

Stiles' brows furrowed as your fingers found his. "Heard about what?"

"There was a body found.." Noah trailed off. "What are you two doing out here?"

"Definitely not for that reason." Stiles smirked.

"Jesus Son." The Sheriff said, clapping him on the shoulder as you dug your face into Stiles' chest, blushing.

He grinned, his hands taking your face. "This is a strange turn of events."

You grinned back, taking his hand. "C'mon, I wanna see the body."

"God, I'm so in love with you." He mumbled, following after you.

------------

Dylan is offically- like for real this time- is done filming teen wolf. It's been an amazing 6 years and Stiles Stilinski will be dearly and deeply missed.

He's in south africa filming for the death cure now!