Not Okay// Stiles

Ever since you found out that Matt was the Kanima's master and was found dead later that night, Stiles has been having nightmares. He's been jumpy and not as sarcastic and upbeat as usual. 

After waiting for twenty minutes by his locker, he didn't show, you decided to try and find him. You passed by the locker room, seeing his shaved brown head peaking over the lockers. You opened the door and sat beside him, him jumping because you scared him.

"Hey, what are you doing in here all by yourself?"

He smiled softly at you, his light brown eyes brushing against yours before he pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm fine."

You raised your eyebrows, meeting his honey colored eyes.

"Yeah," he said, meeting your eyes for a second. "Aside from the not sleeping, the jumpiness, the constant, overwhelming, crushing fear that something terrible is about to happen."

You reached over, taking his hand. "It's called hyper vigilance, the persistent fear of being under threat."

"But it's not just a feeling, though. It's like it's a panic attack. You know, like I can't even breathe," he said, focusing on your intertwined fingers. "But I'm okay."

"Stiles," you chuckled, meeting his eyes. "It's okay to not be okay."

He sighed heavily, suddenly pulling you into a tight hug. 

"You gotta understand that we are just kids, we're not even 18 yet, we shouldn't have to deal with this kind of stuff. You're allowed to feel things." You said softly, your lips almost pressed against his ear.

He pulled back and looked at you, a small smile pulling at his lips. "Thank you."

"Do you wanna go home?" You asked as his eyes flickered down to your lips.

He nodded as you pulled car keys from your bag, pulling him up. You snuck out to your car where you drove to Stiles' house, going upstairs and into his room, kicking off your shoes and turning on his laptop.

He snuggled into his bed as you turned on a movie and got in beside him. He habitually put an arm around you and you snuggled into his shoulder. You had an arm over his abdomen as you watched the opening scenes of Star Wars. 

"You know that you mean a lot to me, right?"

You looked up at him, your chin pressed against his chest.

"Of course I do, Stiles," you smiled softly. "You mean a lot to me, too."

He twirled a piece of hair around his finger, smiling softly. You met his eyes as his hands took your face and his lips pressed against yours.

Your fingers slipped into his hair as you shared your first kiss. You smiled into the kiss as his thumbs pressed against your hipbones.

You pulled back, his forehead resting against yours. "I love you too."

"Now, let me pay attention to the movie." You grinned.

Stiles chuckled softly as his fingers trailed across your abdomen, pressing against your hipbones. "Do you really want to pay attention to the movie?"

You giggled as his lips found yours again, his cold fingers slipping underneath your shirt.