You're Playing// Stiles

You sat behind Coach, following the burgundy jerseys around the field. Right now, Beacon Hills was ahead, but from the looks of it, you weren't going to last very long.

You stared at the back of Stiles' head, moving up to sit beside him. 

He looked over at you, smiling. "Hey, y/n."

"Hey." You smiled at your best friend.

You knew he wasn't going to get to play, so you talked, your laugh filling the freezing air. You shivered against your thin coat, wishing your brought something thicker.

"You cold?" Stiles asked before reaching behind the bench.

"Uh, kinda." 

He pulled his lacrosse hoodie from him bag, handing it to you. "Here ya go."

"Thanks, Stiles." You smiled, pulling on the hoodie. 

He started to say something but Coach cut him off. "Stilinski, get in you're playing."

"I'm playing?"

"You're playing!" you laughed, shoving him off the bench. "Go!"

"Wait, y/n-"

You grabbed a fistful of his jersey, bringing him down to you as you pressed your lips against his. He was shocked but he kissed back, his hands reaching for your hips.

"Stilinski, on the field now!"

"I know." You smiled, pecking his lips before pushing him onto the field.

You grinned, cheering for him.

-------------------

Dylan is officially done filming on Teen Wolf.

I don't know what's going to happen to Stiles' story line, but Dylan is done playing Stiles Stilinski and I'm depressed.

Basically what's happening is that when Dylan got hurt, he was filming both Teen Wolf and the Death cure, but since he got hurt, they couldn't finish filming 6B and James Dashner needs him back on the Death Cure.

BASICALLY HIS CONTRACTS ARE MESSED UP AND THEY NEED HIM FOR THE DEATH CURE SO STILES STILINSKI IS DONE.

i may or may not be crying over the end of stiles stilinski

Will Wallace nor MTV has confirmed whether or not he will be in 6B, but it's very likely. (so is his death but YA KNOW)

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE