Yes// Mitch

"Mitch!" You yelled as you boyfriend picked you up over his shoulders, running towards the ocean. 

You got deep enough where he threw you off, water engulfing you. You stood up, pushing your hair from your face.

"Mitch! You asshole!" You laughed, splashing water on him. 

He had his phone in his hand, filming you. "Y/n, I love you so much."

You smiled at him. "Mitch, you know I love you too."

He held up a string, a ring on the end as you gasped. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god," you said, covering your mouth. "Yes, of course I will!"

You smiled as he put the string around you neck, pressing his lips against yours. "I love you, I love you, I love you so much baby."

"I love you too." He said again, his lips pressing against your cheek as he snapped another picture.

You went to find a place on the beach to settle down while Mitch went to get drinks. You put towels down, pulling another around your shoulders as Mitch said down beside you, handing you a margarita. 

"You know how to win my heart, Rapp." You smiled, taking a sip from your drink.

"I love you, baby." He said, pressing his lips against your forehead.

"I love you."

------------

i got out of school early bc of flooding

i didn't do that one where she dies because nah too soon