You're Mine// Dave

(I love his hands sm)

You quickly threw on some clothes, waiting for Daves blue car to pull up.

It was 3am and he called and asked if you wanted to ride around, of course, like every other night, you said yes.

You didn't bother with makeup or fixing your hair like any other girl; you let your messy ponytail slap against the back of your neck as you tiptoed downstairs.

Your parents knew you would sneak out for Dave, but they didn't mind. You were responsible enough to know.

You closed the door softly before running over to his car and getting in.

You smiled at him over the console. "Hi."

He smiled, pulling away from your house. "Hey."

"So, where are we off to tonight?" Dave asked.

"Hmm," you pondered. "The bridge."

There was bridge that was across the city that you would always reach by sunrise and it was just beautiful.

You plugged your phone up, turning on some music.

You sighed, leaning back against the seat. "I love this song."

Dave smiled, reaching over and taking your hand. You smiled again, your fingers intertwining with his.

Finally, you reached the bridge, getting out and grabbing a blanket from the backseat before running to the bridge.

You threw the blanket down, sitting on top of it, rubbing your arms quickly.

Dave put something across your shoulders, warming you up. You smiled, leaning into his shoulder.

You watched as the son came up over the trees and shined on the water, mesmerizing you.

You looked up at Dave, seeing his eyes glued to you. You smiled, snuggling more into his shoulder.

"What?"

"Nothing," he smiled, moving a stray hair from your face. "You're just absolutely beautiful."

You snorted, covering your face. "Lies."

He pried your hands from your face, making you look at him.

"Y/n, you're absolutely stunning," he said, his hands resting against your neck. "I love that you don't mind being natural with me. That you're so comfortable and free. I love the excitement on your face when I pick you up. I love you."

You were shocked but you leaned forward, pressing your lips against his.

He kissed back almost instantly, his hands falling to your waist. Your lips worked together like magic, making your stomach do twists and turns.

You pulled back, staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you too, Dave."

He smiled, picking up the blanket and going back to the car. "How about some breakfast?"

You moaned, your head against the seat. "Yes, please!"

He chuckled, his fingers finding your leg as he took off on the ride back across town.

-------------------------------------

happy new year!