Sorry Officer// Dylan

You were new to America, being from Austrailia, you didn't know about the traffic patterns in New York City.

You were used to driving on the left side of the road, with the steering wheel on the right side, it wasn't right to you. 

You were coming back from a store, going out to your car when you saw him.

He was scribbling something on a notepad, which you assumed was a ticket.

"Excuse me, officer," you said, running over there. "What are you doing?"

He looked up at you, making a smile take over your face. He was so good looking. His chocolate brown eyes were accented with his thick eyelashes. He had cheekbones that stood out, his eyebrows were thick and hung over his eyes.

"You're parked illegally." He said, his voice sending shivers down your spine. 

"I'm sorry, I'm-uh- I'm new here, I'm not familiar with this traffic pattern." You said, pulling your keys from your pocket.

"You're from Australia?" He asked, putting his notepad in his pocket.

"I am." You smiled, your playfulness coming out.

"I'm Dylan." He extended his hand to yours.

"I'm y/n." You smiled, taking his hand and giving it a slight shake.

"Well, y/n, since you are new here, take this as a warning." He smiled, letting your hand go.

"Sorry officer." You grinned.

He started to leave but stopped and turned around, scribbling something on his notepad before handing it to you.

"Call me sometime." He smiled.

-----------

part 2 tomorrow