Nothing Much// Dylan

You were doing a skit for the After After Show called Void Dylan, and it was harder than any scene in Teen Wolf.

Dylan had a pair of girls sunglasses and his hair was in a huge mess and you were trying so hard not to laugh.

The cameras started rolling and you had to walk past some trailers, stop and look at Dylan, who was laying on some stairs.

You did, walking past some trailers, stopped and looked at him. He turned and looked at you.

"The fuck are you looking at?"

"Nothing much." You said in your sassiest voice.

You bit you tongue to try not to laugh, but you couldn't hold in it and you burst into laughter. 

Dylan laughed too, coming over to you. He picked you up and over his shoulder as you squealed.

"You messed it up!" He said, slapping your butt.

"I'm sorry, you're too funny." You said, returning the slaps on the butt.

"C'mon guys, we need to get this right." The director called.

He put you down, making a funny face before going back over to the stairs.

You two successfully did the scene and then went to get some pizza from the lounge.

"I forgot to ask, how did you date go with Rainer last night?" Dylan asked, sitting beside you on the couch.

"Ugh," you groaned, taking a bite of pizza. "I don't want to talk about it?"

"That bad?"

"He wanted to sleep with me," you scoffed. "On the first date!"

"Well, I could see where he's coming from, I mean, look at you," Dylan grinned. "You're stunning."

"Dylan." You laughed, punching him in the arm.

He smiled. "I'm serious, you'll find that perfect someone for you, I'm confident."

You sunk further into the couch, mumbling to yourself. "I think I already have."