I'm New Here// Stiles

You walked into the new school, your paper grasped between your hands.

You watched the unfamiliar students walked around their school, ignoring the new girl.

You finally found your first class, standing at the front with the teacher. Every single student's eyes were on you.

"You're the new girl?"

"Obviously." You rolled your eyes at whoever asked.

"You look like you're about to rob a bank." Someone said about you clothes.

You met their eyes, which were brown and was dressed in plaid.

"I'm sorry but I didn't order a glass of you opinion." You retorted, rolling your eyes.

You sat in front of the guy who called you out, flipping your hair over the shoulders.

You turned around, meeting the brown eyes of the boy. 

"What are you staring at?" He gaped, making your eyebrows raised.

"I'm not sure."

He rolled his eyes, playing with a pen. "Very funny."

You turned back around, ignoring him.

Stiles' POV

I watched as she made a comment back, being just as sarcastic and witty as me.

She sat down in front of me, her y/h/c flipping over her shoulders.

"Stop that!" Scott whispered-yelled at me.

"What?"

"Being aroused." He said, making my cheeks turn red.

--------------------

SO IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED THAT 6X10 WILL NOT BE DYLANS LAST EPISODE IM SHOOK

HE WILL BE IN 6B