40. A biggest problem awaits...

Thanks for all your support... Im so happy as we are entering our 40th chapter... The number of reads crossed 23000+ and votes crossed 2300+ ....

Surprised right???? Im back... As the previous chapter crossed 71 votes, im here again with a long update as a treat.

As i said earlier, lots of unexpected events gonna happen but as i say always abhigya will be together n nothing will separate them...

Now lets move to our chapter without bak baks:

Pragya's heart ached on seeing her husband's dull face... She kisses him on his forehead and covers him with duvet .. she gets up from bed and goes to washroom to freshen up...

Just then she remembers aaliya... As she is very busy in consoling abhi, pragya has completely forgotten aaliya... She runs immediately to aaliya's room...

Pragya's heart ache on seeing aaliya crying on holding abhi and purab's photo....

Aaliya: why is this happening??? Purab bhai i hate you so much... Dont come before me... How can you hurt our abhi bhai like this??? 😭😭😭😭

Dont you know abhi bhai cares us a lot... He is like a small kid... How can you talk like this to abhi bhai??? Dont you know other than dadi, bhabhi and us , bhai has no one... 😭😭😭😭

We have parents but it is abhi bhai who cared for us a lot na... Why you did like that??? I dont know what is abhi bhai doing??? He will be shattered for sure... 😭😭😭😭

I know bhabhi will take care of him... But i dont know how will bhai will take this... 😭😭😭😭... I can lose you but not abhi bhai for sure....

Pragya too cries on seeing aaliya... She wipes her tears and enters inside d room... Pragya touches aaliya's shoulders...

Aaliya hugs pragya and cries her heart out...

Pragya: Enough aaliya... No more crying... Your bhai wont like if u cry... Now come on be a good girl and sleep...
Tommorrow we have to go to college na... sleep now....

Aaliya: Bhabhi... I... 😭😭😭😭😭

Pragya: shhhh... Not any more.. im saying na...come on... lay down...

Aaliya pouts and lays on pragya's laps and slowly she too slept... Pragya smiles and pats aaliya's head and leans on the headboard.... Unknowingly, pragya too slept off as she is too tired...

Abhi wakes up from his sleep as he loses the comfort of his pragya's lap... He gets up and finds pragya no where in room... He wished to go and check on aaliya's room...

Abhi goes to aaliya's room and sees his two lovely girls sad face... He caress aaliya's head lovingly and pecks on her forehead...

Abhi can feel the uncomfortable position of their sleeps... Abhi gently takes aaliya's head from pragya's lap and places on pillow... He covers aaliya with a duvet...