40. A biggest problem awaits...

Start from the beginning

Abhi scoops pragya slowly in his arms and without disturbing her sleep, he took pragya to their room... Abhi gently places pragya on bed... He lays down on bed and pulls pragya closer to him and slowly drifted to sleep....

.......

In the meantime,

The camera ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙 to the 🕐 when abhi, pragya and aaliya left the icecream parlour...

Purab is standing like a statue... He does not know how to react.... He hates himself for talking to his abhi bhai like that.... He cries and bangs his hand on the nearby tree....

In the meantime, madhu and malini are waiting to get a taxi... Sid n rk left already as madhu said she wants to talk with malini alone and rejected their lift...

They got a taxi and about to enter....

Malini: Oh god!!! Iv completely forgotten to pick my clutch... You carry on di and i will come after picking up the clutch...

Madhu: malini... I want to talk with you...

Malini: Di... Its already late... We will talk some other time... Dont stress... You go to home... I will manage. .

Malini excuses herself and goes to the icecream parlour .. she took her clutch which she missed and comes out... She smiles on seeing purab alone standing there...

Malini's pov.: oh my my!!!! The handsome hunk is alone... Let me try my best to impress him... Who knows he can fall for my beauty...

Malini adjusts her dress to reveal her cleavages and walks towards purab...

Malini hugs purab : hey handsome... Still you are here...

Purab does not know how to react as he is not too close with any girl before... Purab's body stammers with d closeness and on seeing a sexy girl beside him... His eyes falls on her clevages but he composed himself...

Purab slightly moves: ya... Iv to go... Just lost in some thought....

Malini: hey what's that... Oh my god!!! You are bleeding man... Show me let me see.

Purab: no... No... Nothing wrong... Leave it...

Malini: no.. no... You are my friend's bro... You are my friend too... Come with me... I will do first aid to you... Come on...

Purab : But iv my car...

Malini: Then no problem... I will drive it...

Malini took purab to her home... As malini's parents went out of station for a wedding for a week, only malini is alone in home...

Malini: welcome to my paradise...

Purab: my pleasure.... No one is here...

Malini: Im a free bird for a week... My mom n dad went for a wedding... Please sit... I will come...

Malini goes inside and gets first aid box and applies medicine to him... Purab's head is bursting in pain...

Malini: what happened??? Are you alright???

Purab: Nothing... just a bit headache...

Malini: wait let me come... You take rest here... I will bring some medicine for you...

Malini smirks and makes a devilish smile and gets inside her room... She changes her dress... She wears a transparent white top revealing her inners and did not button her shirt fully but only one button is closed...

She wears a thin shorts hardly covering her body... She sees purab leaning on sofa with his eyes closed...
She comes near purab and slowly massages his head leaning too close to him and touching him seducingly...