New Books/ Contest???

Hello hello hello!!!

So I wasn't active for like decades...nah just joking like about months since is was busy with school but I came back to seeing that I have 18k+ readers on The Crown and still growing can't believe it. I thought it would like hit the bell to me that this would be noticed because I think it's poorly written hahaha but anyways I have to announcements first is this...

I have new books that I've made which are:

1) DUO
Genre: Dystopian, Fantasy, Romance
Synopsis:
All her life she was living in separate lives, in two different universe.
This was her life...Spend a whole in one...sleeps and wakes up in a different universe.
But something things will change with Cyra.
Decisions should be made.

2) POSTCARD
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Teen
Synopsis:
She wrote letters for her future someone at a website she made.
She didn't realized someone would respond at one of her letters
Anonymous yet can this be her the one?

So I hope 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 you guys check it out, these are two different genres so I'm a bit stretching out and looking to different genres. I think my writing style is already different here already so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Second announcement is I've thought of this already like months ago and I don't if you guys have noticed it but I've always wanted to do a fan art contest with The Crown to see what you guys imagine the characters, some of the scenes would be so if you guys want me to continue this comment down below!!!

That's all
Happy Reading!!!