CHAPTER 24

"So...what do you plan for the Welcoming event?"

"Uhmm I was just thinking of that. I love the love story of Queen America and King Maxon. But I have no idea what the theme will be...It's december already but..."

"I got a suggestion for you..."

"What?"

"Don't have a Christmas party theme cause America's father died that day, but I suggest an event outside because everyone knows that they met outside and yah..."

"Great idea I'll take note of that...so anyways have you already selected your choice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your Selected."

"Oh actually I already have..."

"Really? Uhmm Can I know who?"

"Darling no...it's a secret and beside when ever that event will happen, I'm thinking of telling it there."

"Really?" She giggled.

"Really."

"Your Highness, your father is in need of your presence in your office." The guard told her.

"Tell my father I'll be there..." She looks at the patch of the guard.

"...Officer James." Officer James bowed and walked away.

"Well The King calls..."

"It's okay you can go and besides planning is most of my priorities right now." She giggled.

"Well goodluck." I waved goodbye.

I lay down on the bench were I was sitting under the tree with the rays of the sun trying to go through the branches of the tree.

I think Aideline's idea is perfect. I would do that...

"Hey!" Suprisingly Noah appears in front of me.

"Damn it...Noah...I told you not to do that." We laughed at each other. I sat down properly and he sat down beside me.

"So...what's your plan?"

"Well...I.was thinking of a garden part..."

"No...what I mean is with Aiden..."

"I don't know. He looks like his enjoying without me."

"Are you serious right now?" Hs gave me a funny look making me giggle.

"What...maybe he choosing Erryn."

"Oh come on, you guys just had a misunderstanding, every couple does that."

"How do you know?"

"Mel? 6th grade." I laughed.

"That was like years ago, Noah..."

"Still..."

"Well I don't know, I'll just focus on planning with the party. I will be so grateful if you helped me."

"Sure. No problem." He gave me confident smile.

"Well come with me I'll talk to the head chef with menu for that night." I stood up.

"Good start, I'm starving." I laughed.

We headed fo the Palace Kitchen and I talked to the chef. He recommended me many things, but I told him to serve Surzona's best dishes and I told him to serve Straberry Tarts for dessert.

"Good menu. Now can I eat?" Noah throws me an apple.

"I have to go to Ms. Jane. Just eat there, I'll be right back." I threw him back the apple.

I went outside the kitchen when I accidentally bumped into someone making fall in to the floor again...

"Again? Really?" I looked at the front of me and it was Aiden. Why do I always fall down to the floor when I see him?

"I'm sorry." Ge offered his hand to help me get up

"For what?" I denied his helped and stood by myself. I turned around and fixdd myself then continued walking.

He grab me by the arm and pulled me close to him and kissed me. I pulled back and slapped him.

"I don't need your apologise. I'm busy, Prince Aiden."

"Please I'm sorry I really do..."

"Tell that when I'm gone."

"What do you mean?" I stopped walking and turned around.

"I'm going to quit this Selection after the party." I again turned around towards where I'm heading and continued walking. He didn't say a word and I didn't look back.

We both did something wrong. I can't live like this anymore. I want to live normal, normal Clare. No dresses, jewelries, lessons. Just me the cave and my books, That's all I've ever wanted to do anyways.

A/N

So heys here Chapter 24. Hope you guys like it. Special guests on the next Chapter so excited yieee... More things to come...

Btw(by the way) I've read the Red Queen and it's awesome with abilities and stuff ughh it's just so cool. Victoria Aveyard I salute hahaha. But total Plot Twist didn't expect that betreyal if Maven, I'm like his so perfect and then he turns out to be the REAL bad guy, how about that? And her mother? I just want to kill her. I think Queen Elara is just controlling Maven.
Hoping for the second book.

So that's pretty much all check out my other stories. :)

Thankies

-A