CHAPTER 6

PRINCE AIDEN WASN'T THAT BAD. He was actually nice and quite a gentleman, well duh Clary his the prince, his required to be a gentleman.
We both went inside, him holding my hand. I caught him looking at me, thinking that he already saw me. I really think I've seen him not just once but twice.
"Well thank you for your presence with me, Clary." He smiled at me, hold up my hand and kissed it. I felt myself blush.

"Friends?"he added

"Yes, we're friends. Aiden." He smiled and bowed and I curtsied.
He left and I found Sophie.

"Sophie!" A relieved face turned to me.

"There you are we're looking fir you everywhere."

"I'm sorry, but guess who I was with the past few minutes..." her worried face disappeared.

"Who!" She was excited.

"The Prince, Sophie!" Her face was shocked.

"Really? Oh my gods, Clare! You didn't! But wait why are you so excited, I thought you don't care about him."she so mixed emotion type right now.

"Yes but I didn't see his face because he still weared it while we talked."

"Talked? Oh you have many things things to tell me."

"Oh really? Even the part when we are friends already?" She took her mask off seeing her face undescribable.

"I will tell everything in the car going home it's noisy here." I laugh leaving her unsastified.
She again put her mask on her cute little face.

"Come on!"holding out my hands. She just stood there, she crossed her arms and looked a little to the right.
Someone took my hand, its Noah.
"Can I have a dance with the princess?" He smiled. Sophie went to me and whispered.

"By the way, Prince Aiden is still mine." Saying jokingly and giggled heading her way out of my place.

"So?" I forgot Noah's waiting for my answer.

"Oh I'm sorry, yes I would like to..." he took my hand and I gave it. We went our way to the middle and we started to dance.

"So...how is Princess Aideline?" I asked him.

"She's so different, the princess I never thought she would be. She wants to explore the world." His voice full of excitement.

"Wow, they are really twins."

"She's beautiful ,but not beautiful as you." I stared at him.

"What do you mean?"
His faced leaned towards and kissed me suprisingly. I was so angry, I stepped back and slap his face. He also took a step backward.

"What was that all about?" I shouted but not that loud I don't want to ruin the party.

"I'm Sorry Cla..."he tried to apologize but I don't want to hear his voice.

"No! Leave me alone." He took his mask off and held my arm.

"No please I'm sorry. Look I like you okay. Since we were 16."

"No! ju...just leave." He just stood there, he let go of my arm and I decided that I will just be the one to leave him.

I walked away trying to not to looked back at him. I was to angry to look at him, but he was still my friend, my best friend. 

I decided to just head for the balcony outside. When I stepped outside, I was about to let my tears flow to my face, until I heard someone crying.

She was wearing a beautiful gown, purely white and a black part in the bodice. I went to her and touched her shoulder.

"Ah miss? Are you alright?" She turned and her mask was off her face, it was Princess Aideline.

"Oh I apologize Your Highness." I stepped back,  giving her a curtsie.

"No, don't do that it's alright, it's just problems with love." her sweet voice speaks with tears keeps on flowing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I offered her not thinking that she is the princess.

"I'd love to..."

"Maybe we can sit over there?" looking at the wooden bench.

"Sure." We both sat down on the chair.

"So what's wrong?" I asked her while tapping her shoulder.

"It's. It's my boyfriend." Boyfriend? yah she's right it's about love.

"He broke up with me, on the day of my special day." she covered her face with her hands

"Now that's rude. Who is he anyway?" I told her 

"Well it's the Cousin of the Queen of France." she keeps on crying and so I decided to give my handkerchief

"Thank you." she said while taking all the way her tears.

"You know what Your Highness, don't ruin your birthday just for some guy. Tell your self that your strong and no man can let your self down." she looked at me and smiled.

"You know what, your right! By the way, your helping me and I haven't got the chance to know your name."

"I'm Clary Donnell, Your Highness."

"and please don't call me like that, me and my brother would like to be called with our real names." Yes there really twins. I laughed

"Yes... Your... Princess Aideline." she smiled at me.

"And is Fatima Donnell any relation to yours?"

"Yes, Princess, she's my mother."

"Then I must say she's the most wonderful cook that my parent's hired!" I always proud of my parents, hearing from Aiden and Princess Aideline, they serve the palace well. My father as the Royal advisors of the King and Aiden while mom cooks for the whole Royal family and the Princess loves her.

"I will make sure that wonderful compliment will make her day, Princess Aideline." she gave me a smile and faced me.

"You know what! Just call me Aideline, no need to be formal here, I want you to be my friend." I gave her smile having both, Aiden and Aideline, wanting me to be their friend is such an honor.

"...And with that, I want you to come here tomorrow." I was confused.

"But I thought your father, The King doesn't want anyone coming into the palace."

"Well I know you, I will just to him about it, and beside he knows your parents."

"Should we go inside?" I asked.

"Dear, Yes I totally forgot my party." We both laughed and stood up, she fixed her faced and put on her mask and so did I.

We went inside, her forgetting about her boyfriend and me forgetting my problems with Noah.