CHAPTER 18

"Good morning Ladies..." Ms. Jane greeted us.

"Good morning." We greeted together. "Where are boys?" Erryn asks Jane.

"I will talk to you first before them. So today is Monday and next week Prince Aiden told me that King Maxon and Queen America will come for a visit for a whole week. But before that I will train or practice the three of you to act properly during parties or royal celebrations or events. So for the first challenge is the three of you will host a small event and of course you have to plan the whole things from the theme, food served and the venue. Whoever wins this challenge, will be the one who will plan the welcoming party for Queen America and King Maxon." Ughhh... party planning I suck at this. The last time I planned a party it was Aleyna's 16 one, well mom helped, but it was a disaster.

"So this will be the dates...On Wednesday it will be Katelyn, Thursday is Erryn and Lastly-Friday, Clare. Is everything clear?" We all  nodded and stood up from our chairs.

"Goodluck girls. Clare please tell the boys to come in." I nodded and went outside.

"Noah, Ms. Jane said that both of you should head inside already."

"Thanks Clary." I smiled back at him and went to my room to get a journal to take down notes of my ideas for my party.

"Good day, Clare." Cassia greeted me.

"Good morning, Cassia. Where is Odelle?" I asked her.

"Uhmm...honestly, I don't know..."

"Hmmm...I sat down by my bed and saw an envelope.

"Oh Clare, Ms. Jane left that earlier before she talked to the three of you."

"Oh thank you...Cassia kindly get the journal the one that is olive green in color." She nodded and took the journal and pen. While I took out the paper inside the envelope.

Good day Lady Clare,

You already know the date of your event so the event you are making is for... King Anthony.

It's up to you in what theme you'll give the event, where and what.

Goodluck!
Ms.Jane

"King Anthony!" I shouted. Cassia was startled and immediately run towards me.

"What's wrong Clare?" I showed her the paper.

"Oh...that's kinda hard, Clare. You want help? Odelle and I can help you." She hands me the journal and pen.

"Oh thank you Cassia." I stood up and hugged her.

"I may suggest golf at the open fields, Clare..."

"Not bad. I'll think of it. Can you do me a favor?" I wrote her idea in my journal.

"Anything miss."

"Are you friends with the maids of the King?"

"Absolutely!" I smiled feeling succesful.

"Can you ask them if what are the things the king likes?"she nods in excitement.

"No problem, Clare. Leave it to me."

"Oh thank you. I owe you!" I cried.

"Your Welcome,Clare."

"Kindly tell anyone who comes here that I'm in the Library."
She nods and I head my way to the library.

Ever since Aideline took me here... I always loved this place, besides it's full of books, it's like my favorite place back home... I wish I can come back.