CHAPTER 29

I opened my eyes and I was at this magical place, it was clear having this garden filled with snow. I walked to the pond and I saw myself wearing a white flowy dress.

"Am I dead? Is this heaven?"

"Yes, Angel..." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and it was dad he.was also in white.

"Dad!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me...your..."

"Yes...sad to say I'm dead, but your not..."

"No...but how? They didn't even shot you." I started crying.

"No angel, thet shot me when they were shotting the guards one was saved because of me. I told him to get Aiden."

"No...no...daddy please don't leave me."

"You have to get back, Clare. Someone still needs you. Someone you love is waiting for you..."

"But how about you."

"My time is up Angel, it's okay. I'll die anyways and so do you, but not today. I love you. Goodbye." He pushes me to the pond and everything went black.

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Aiden running towards me.

"Clare thank goodness your alright. Your father...I'm sorry." I cried.

"No...no...daddy...Where is he?" I tried standing up, but he won't let me.

"He's at the other side of the room, please don't get up... your wound it's still new." I cried more and more I thought it was just a dream, but its true. His gone. He saved a life, but he is gone.

I hold Aiden's hand so tight...not wanting to let him go.

"Where is the King? Is he alright?" I asked him.

"I'm alright." He enters my room.

"Thank you Clare, Thank you for everything. Thank you for saving my life...and...I'm sorry for what I have done. I know what my son wants, but I told him to marry Katelyn instead of you. I'm truly sorry, for your father as well.

I hold his hand. "It's alright, Your Majesty."

"Call me dad." I looked at Aiden.

"Your letting me marry her?" King Anthony nods in approval.

"Oh Thank you father." Aiden goes to his father and hugs him.

"Thank you...dad..."

"Clare! Oh goodness your awake. I was so worried. Are you alright."

"I am now..." I told her with a smile.

"Good. I called your family thet now what happened, they will be coming here for the funeral." My tears escaped from eyes again.

"Thank you Aideline."

"Excuse me your Majesties, but can we let Clare have a rest." They all nod, say goodbye and left.

A/N

Omaygad it's almost done...
So what do you guys think?

-A