CHAPTER 26

The party was a success everything turned out right, but every happiness has its ending.

King Maxon and Queen America will stay here for 1 week from what she said last night. To bad I will not have a chance to be with them. I've decided to quit the selection, I can't just hold the grudge seeing Aiden and making me feel stupid.

"Uhmmm girls...kindly get and pack all my things." They looked confused, but they still followed.

They got my backs and put it beside my bed.

"Uhmm girls I'm just go to the Princess Suite." They nodded still confused.

I was walking past the hall when a door opened and it was Aiden.

"Clare? Why are you in pants?"

"Going home right?"

"Uhmm..." he was to say something when an alarm suddenly rings.

"What's that?"

"The rebel alarms!"

"What?" The windows suddenly were smashed.
Aiden immediately pulls me to his room and to the safe room one I fell months ago. He locked the door and made me sat down on a bed. He lighted a lamp and went to a wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Checking if my sister is alright. Her safe room and mine are just connected." He put his ear on the wall.

"Aidy? Are you there?" He speaks with so much worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm alright, you?"

"Oh thank gods. We're fine!" He answered.

"We're?"

"Clare...and I."

"Oh alright, but wait why is she there?" I immediately went to the wall and explained.

"I was about to go to your room to say goodbye when the alarms turned off."

"Goodbye?"

"Long story..." He said to her sister. I bet Aideline is screaming in excitement right now...

"Okay well then be careful guys."

"You too Aidy."

I sat back down on the provided bed and he too.

"Hey Clare...uhmm are you really sure you want to go?"

"Well I can't do anything great here right."

"No who said that?" I didn't answer.

"No one...then it's not true." He went near me and held my hands. I looked down on the floor.

"Look I'm sorry. From the bottom of my stupid and foolish heart I really am sorry." A tear escapes from my eyes. He raised my head and looked at my eyes.

"Hey look at me you will be my princess, only one." He cupped my chin and kissed it. A kiss I missed.

"Only one? How about the others?"

"I can decide."

"I'm sorry too...I should not have blame you with the things with my dad."

"That's alright."

"So are you still going to leave?"

"Can I?"

"No." We laughed. Then we heard a voice from the other side.

"Ayeee..." it was Aideline.

"Oh stop it Aidy." He tells his sister.

"Were you listening the whole time?"

"Kinda..." We hear her giggle from the other side.

"Uhmm can I sleep for awhile?" I told him.

"Sure, be comfortable there. I'll stand guard." I smiled at him and the next thing I knew that I was fast asleep.

----

"Clare wake up!" Aiden woke me up worried, I quickly stood up from the bed.

"Why?"

"It's Aidy, I keep calling her but she's not responding." I went to the wall.

"Aideline? Are you there?" I quickly questioned hoping that she would reply.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Carlo.

"Aiden thank goodness your alright." Aiden immediately runs out of the safe room and went out of his room. I went outside and he was heading for Aideline's suite.

He runs to her safe room and we saw that she was not there.

"Where is the princess?" He asks Carlo.

"She's with your parents, Aiden. Something...happened."

"What? Where are they?"

"Downstairs." We ran of downstairs. We saw Aideline with a caste having the Queen and King on her side. While Queen Anerica and King Maxon on the side talking about something. Aiden quickly runs of to his sister.

"What happened?"

"I..." Aideline was about to explain when Queen Kate interupted.

"Don't speak. It's to hard for you dear." Aideline nods.

"The rebels found your sister's room and they hurt her because..."

"Because...just tell me mom."

"Your sister didn't tell where your cousin is being placed so they hurt her and sadly broke her arm."

"Did you caught a rebel." He asks the Head Officer, but the officer shooked his head.

"Just a little note from them." The Head Officer gave the letter note to Aiden.

"Give me the two Royalties or death." He read the words written in the note.

"That pertains to us, Couz. Sorry but for your family's sake we need to head back for Illea. Everyone will get hurt if we stick to the plan." King Maxon holds Aiden's shoulder.

"I think that would be a great idea, Maxon. But if the rebels attack again tell us I want to see whoever did this to Aidy." He speaks like a true King well-to be.

"I'll tell soon as possible I got enough of this rebels."

"Clare, dear are you alright?"

"Yes, your majesty." I tell Queen America."

"It's to bad not to know ypu better, but I will still get you when I need a party planner." We giggled.

"Certainly."

"Goodluck, dear." She kissed my cheeks and went back to Maxon.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning." King Maxon informs us. We nodded in acceptance.

We ate dinner and the next day Aiden's family went with Queen America and King Maxon to the Airport.

"Goodbye girls." Queen America tells us. "And Clare, don't forget what I told you last 2 nights." I nodded, to talk to Katelyn.

We waved goodbye and thet went off.

A/N

So yah It's wierd right? I'm so fast in updating cause our 1st Quarter just ended so we got nothin to do besides discussions so anyways I'm thinking of starting the second book of this story, well not actually a second book cause that will only be a Point of View of Aiden and Aideline.

So what do you think? Should I try to start it now or do it after finishing this. Well so sad to say but this story will almost finish :(

So that's it just comment your opinions I love hearing them :)

-A