CHAPTER 14

All of us, Selected, proceeded to the Great Hall in which the Prince and Princess will have an important announcent.

I was walking on the halls of the palace heading towards the Great Hall with the other Selected.
When someone suddenly touched my shoulder.

"Hey! There you are!" Erryn cries looks like someone has ate 3 boxes of chocolates.

"Yeah I'm here!" We giggled.

"So how's Prince Aiden?"-formalities at its finest.

"He's so nice and such a gentleman. We went horseback riding and with my carelessness with me I almost fell but ge catched me and our eyes met it was a fairytale." She was so adorable.

"How about you any sweet moment?"

"Well wee had fun having a snowfight and..."

"...and we kissed." I felt myself kiss rememering his kiss with me.

"He kissed you?!" Erryn shouts making everyone look at us.

A guard went to us. "My ladies please inside voices." I looked at his patch.

"We're sorry, Officer Tray" he nodded and went back to the his post.

"Erryn keep your voice down..."

"Omg I'm so happy for you, lucky you!" She was about to jump up and down when Ms. Jane scolded at us.

"Ladies please keep up we don't want to keep the the Prince and Princess waiting, don't we?"

I held Erryn's arm and pulled her towards inside. We sat down and then the twins came in bringing bright smiles.

Everyone stood up the we(girls) curtsied while the boys bowed. Then Aiden signaled us to sit.

"So good day everyone. We would just like to tell something important." Aiden started.

"Firstly, the Queen of France, Queen Camille, has invited us for his husbund's birthday. Technically it's our nephew, King Ahren. We are going to France, my brother and I." Aideline explained.

"...and with that were leaving all of you to Ms. Jane here and teaching you how to be a proper prince or princess you need to be." Aiden added.

"We will be leaving tomorrow evening and coming back after 2 days." Aideline informed us.

Princess lessons ughhh can I even do this?

A/N
This short but Princess lessons here we come!!!
Continue reading...
By the way I invite you guys my new wattpad story love was before, forever is now.
And I'm starting another selection fanfic- same story, but this time it's Aideline and Aiden's POV. 6chapters for Aideline and 6 Chapters for Aiden. I'M SO Excited!!!

Till next time!
-All_05