CHAPTER 31

Days later...

It's like yesterday when I bought those books and I first bumped into Aiden, but today I'm going to marry him. Today is Christmas and this is the most wonderful gift I have recieve in my entire life for I got my Prince Charming. I'm not just a girl who reads books in a cave, but I will be a girl who reads books in a cave with her husbund at the same time rule the country.

Yes, today King Anthony and Queen Kate will pass their crowns to us. I will be known as Queen Clare. I can't believe it in my dreams I just imagine myself living in a palace with a perfect prince only as a princess, but now I will be crowned Queen of Surzona.

"Darling?" It's mom and Queen Kate.

"Yes...moms?" We laughed.

"Oh dear you look beautiful..." I looked into the mirror dressed with my wedding gown, it looks beautiful with silk as it's main cloth Cassia and Odelle just out done themselves.

Mom steps forward and holds my shoulder.

"Oh mom...I wish dad was here."

"I wish that too, Sweetheart. Well he left this for you." She handed me navy blue box.

"What's this?"

"Well your father knew you'd marry the Prince so he bought you this, but we didn't expect that he will not be the one to wear this to you." I was about to cry when my maids came in.

"Oh don't even dare to cry, Clare. That's hard work you know." We all burst to laughter.

"Oh thank you all of you." Mom halped me wear the necklace. It was beautiful it had diamonds and navy blue gems.

"Ohh this looks beautiful." I hugged mom, I looked at the window and to the sky.

"Thanks dad..." I whispered to myself.

"Now come on, lets not make my son and the whole country wait." I nodded and giggled.

They helped me go downstairs, as we go down I see Erryn and Katelyn, they are my bridesmaids and I saw Aideline in her wedding gown too.

Yes. We decided to have our weddings in one day, but Aiden and I will have the coronation after the weddings.

"Oh the two of you look like goddesses." Queen Kate compliments.

"Thanks mom..." Aideline replies.

"Whenever your ready girls..." Ms. Jane barges in holding a clip board.

"We are ready." I told her.

"Great! Doors..." she commanded the guards to open the doors.

Then it was time.

The bridesmaids went in first and the ring bearers. Then it was our turn. Aideline came first I saw Noah in his crisp suit. He looks excited and all.

Then it was my turn. As I walk to the aisle, I saw Aiden, he looks handsome as ever. I remembered our first meeting, the time we fought and everything and now I going to marry him. I can't hold it anymore I felt myself crying and I see Aiden crying too... he looks cute when he cries. It made me giggle to myself.

Then the ceremony started.

"Do you Noah Shelton take Princess Aideline Direwood, to be your wife." The priest asks Noah.

"Yes I do..."

"Do you Princess Aideline Direwood take Noah Shelton to be you husbund?"

"Truly...I do." Aideline replies.

"I pronounce you husbund and wife and prince and princess of Surzona. You may kiss the bride." The priest announces and they kissed eahh other. They look so cute together.

Now it's our turn.

"Do you Prince Aiden Direwood take Clare Donnell as your wife?"

"Forever I will and I do." I smiled.

"Do you Clare Donnell take Prince Aiden Direwood as your husbund?"

"Forever. I do."

"Well now you may kiss the bride."

Aiden took me by the waist and kissed me softly.

Queen Kate and King Anothony stood up and went near the priest.

They priest took off the Queen's crown and I knelt down. The priest replaced the flower crown with the queen's crown. It was Aiden' turn. The priest took off the crown of king and placed it on Aiden's head.

We stood up together and turned around to the people of Surzona.

"I pronounce in front of you the new King and Queen of Surzona! King Aiden and Queen Clare!" Everybody rejoiced and clapped their hands.

I held Aiden's hand and squeezed it tight never letting it go.

Today I was married and got coronated as Queen of Surzona truly the greatest Christmas of my life.

I am Clare Donnell- Direwood, Queen of Surzona and I wear The Crown.